Must Download : Prelims 2017 - ForumIAS Current Affairs Modules (September 2016 - May 2017)
NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Suggest me what to do!

I'm currently in my final sem ( Automobile engg). I am planning to give the test this year, I have just started the prep ( self study ). Do you recommend me to give it this year or go for coaching and give it next year?. My optional is anthropology. For prelimns I'm planning to do prev year qns first and study all the NCERT text books next. Is it possible for me to crack prelimns in 3 months of study?. Also advise me good coaching centers in Hyderabad.

thanks
·

Comments

• Bhai jindgi ji le phle jab man bhar jaye tab aa jana :p
    ·
  • Bhai jindgi ji le phle jab man bhar jaye tab aa jana :p

lol serious reply karo bhai :smile:

·
  • edited March 12
    bhai personally i would like to ask you

1.r u from a premier institute ? how has been your study background? is it laudable? like 90s in 10 12th or 9 10 pointer gpas and all?? did u gt thru jee or good marks in eamcet?

2. did you try to get any placement?

to tell you truthfully... only those who have had an insane studying backgrnd clear it in first attempt.. tina dabi.. amrutesh aurangabadkar (ias at 21) were high scorers ever since they were toddlers...

else.. i would suggest... just suggest.. that perhaps look up a job for a year. take some exp and then plunge.. dont make same mistake as i had committed

and yes bro.. please dont waste this time...
    this your time to enjoy and chill
    Mood bohot kharab hai kya kare
    Prelims -2 Mains-2 Interview - 0
    ·
  • bhai personally i would like to ask you

1.r u from a premier institute ? how has been your study background? is it laudable? like 90s in 10 12th or 9 10 pointer gpas and all?? did u gt thru jee or good marks in eamcet?

to tell you truthfully... only those who have had an insane studying backgrnd clear it in first attempt.. tina dabi.. amrutesh aurangabadkar (ias at 21) were high scorers ever since they were toddlers...

else.. i would suggest... just suggest.. that perhaps look up a job for a year. take some exp and then plunge.. dont make same mistake as i had committed

no bro..I'm an average student..nothing great..but I have lots of free time to study..I got placed with a good package but can go to coaching while doing the job too..Anyway I just want to try this time
    ·

no bro..I'm an average student..nothing great..but I have lots of free time to study..I got placed with a good package but can go to coaching while doing the job too..Anyway I just want to try this time
    having a lot of free time is no guarantee to cross this gruesome cycle... in orn patel nagar karol bagh ppl are staying for 2 years..
    anyways bro there are only 980 vacancies this time.. dont want to discourage you.. but continue ur study.. start reading newspapers... rejuvenate your note making skills.. basics pakke kar lo.. get into the rhythm.... but dont leave ur job for this unpredictable scheme.
    ·

having a lot of free time is no guarantee to cross this gruesome cycle... in orn patel nagar karol bagh ppl are staying for 2 years..
    anyways bro there are only 980 vacancies this time.. dont want to discourage you.. but continue ur study.. start reading newspapers... rejuvenate your note making skills.. basics pakke kar lo.. get into the rhythm.... but dont leave ur job for this unpredictable scheme.
    thanks bhai
    ·
  • what I feel people do have some thoughts or plan but they just need re-affirmation from others.
    Plz don't do that whatever u heart says follow that with 100% dedication.
    It will led to better result :)
    ·
  • edited March 12

I'm currently in my final sem ( Automobile engg). I am planning to give the test this year, I have just started the prep ( self study ). Do you recommend me to give it this year or go for coaching and give it next year?. My optional is anthropology. For prelimns I'm planning to do prev year qns first and study all the NCERT text books next. Is it possible for me to crack prelimns in 3 months of study?. Also advise me good coaching centers in Hyderabad.

thanks

Hey kiddo, which test and 'prelimns' do you want to give :D

Just concentrate on clearing your engineering nicely first. Honest advice.
    "When life ends up breathtakingly fucked, you can generally trace it back to ONE BIG BAD DECISION. The one which sent you down the road to Shitsberg". -Deadpool
    ·
  • I'm currently in my final sem ( Automobile engg). I am planning to give the test this year, I have just started the prep ( self study ). Do you recommend me to give it this year or go for coaching and give it next year?. My optional is anthropology. For prelimns I'm planning to do prev year qns first and study all the NCERT text books next. Is it possible for me to crack prelimns in 3 months of study?. Also advise me good coaching centers in Hyderabad.

thanks

on a completely diff note.. please tell me what do you do to score such heavy marks in gs? please tell the strategy
    ·
  • I'm currently in my final sem ( Automobile engg). I am planning to give the test this year, I have just started the prep ( self study ). Do you recommend me to give it this year or go for coaching and give it next year?. My optional is anthropology. For prelimns I'm planning to do prev year qns first and study all the NCERT text books next. Is it possible for me to crack prelimns in 3 months of study?. Also advise me good coaching centers in Hyderabad.

thanks

Yeah..talking as if u cleared upsc in 1st attempt..arrogance at its peak
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google