ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Can sociology optional be done after prelims?

I haven't prepared sociology optional yet. Can it be prepared after prelims?

Is coaching really necessary to clear it after prelims?
·

Comments

• Doing socio paper I all by yourself may be a bit difficult.. lots of theories to cover...
    better to start now...
    ·
  • Finish Thinkers now. Rest can be managed later. You can keep taking help from people here at the forum to ensure you do that which is absolutely necessary and do not waste time.
    ·
  • No.Cant be prepared SATISFACTORILY after prelims if first reading has not been done before prelims.Do it and prove me wrong.

And yes,sociology can be done without coaching
    ·
  • Yes my bad. It most definitely cannot be done after prelims if you havent gone through it even once. I meant after having done the first reading of the entire syllabus, familiarizing yourself with all concepts, if one does the thinkers well before prelims; rest all can be done later. By doing thinkers well I meant read all that is required and bring what needs to be read again and again at one place. If this exercise isnt done for other topics- no problem; But you must do it for the thinkers in Paper 1 and of 2.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google