"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.
Mains Guidance Program 2017 : The Mentor guided Test Series for Civil Services.
Join MGP/MGP+ by ForumIAS - the Mains Test Series with meaningful mentor support. With 16 GS Tests + 5 Essay Tests to cover syllabus worth 1250 marks. Read Testimonials & Strategy by Prajit Nair ( Rak 87 ) & Mittali Sethi ( Rank 56, MGP Student ) or ask Sushil ( Rank 96 ) , who upgraded to IAS with under 100 rank after improvement in GS Scores.
MGP+ commences from July 1 with 16 GS Tests + Additional Essay Tests and classes

Can geography optional be done after prelims....??

Can geography optional be done after prelims....??
·

Comments

• Nope.
    ·
  • It requires 8 months at least, IMO.
    ·
  • @Pnkjsrma
    No is not an answer but its better if you complete major portions before Pre.
    On 19th June things will suddenly change and the pressure for all the GS papers including Essay and Ethics will start to increase which will make it impossible for you to start new things.
    Abhi time hai, acche se 4-5 hours daily optional ke liye nikal lo, atleast till 10th may.
    ·
  • @Pnkjsrma
    If you are having doubt ki mai kaise starr karun ya kya books padhu then its better to buy one class notes, I will recommend Neetu Singh's one and finish reading them one by one(unit by unit).
    You can also reach out to some Teachers in ORN and interact with them as to how you can do it in the given time.

Bottom line, dont ask if it can be done. Take and get it done! atb!
    ·
  • It can't be done 899%
    ·
  • edited March 11
    3-4 saal se to logo se ho nhi rha :D :D
    Mazak smjha hua hai :|
    ·
  • No...... a big no...... try anthro philo or somthng else...
    ·
  • edited March 11
    If u will cross 180 in geo with 2 months of study.. i ll bow before u... a avg human being ll require 4/5 dedicated months 2 score around 250... but dat is even not certain aft 2015... gone r the days they used 2 ask plate tectonics nd himalayan physiography :#
    composite things decay strive diligently ..
    ·
  • any body have idea about Alok Rangan sir class notes? should i purchase bcz i am hindi medium candidate.
    ·
  • it can be done..
    but then you will have to put in alot of efforts..
    eg: optional( 4-5 hrs) newsppr and cr(2 hrs) gs( 3 4 hrs)..daily tills oct..
    it would be a tough task..atleast fr me..
    so bbtr strt asap..
    dont keep it hanging....
    strt tday ,cover as much as u can...period
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google