ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

best TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS in DELHI FOR CGL 2017....genuine comments pleaese

help me please?
·

Comments

• you, yourself! Rest all are facilitators...
    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
    ·

tx
    ·

bhai koi acha facilitator he bata do?
    ·
  • I also want to know if there is any coaching for SSC level maths. Please help.
    ·
  • plz help
    ·
  • 1. Rakesh Yadav - Join his maths special only . Never join his Mains/Targetted batch . He fails to finish the syllabus properly and timely . Maths special batches are good . I won't say he is the best but you it is highly likely that you won't regret joining his batch. Joined his Mains special in 2015.
    PS: You may refer to his class notes and books . The method that he teaches in classes is the same as given in his notes and books. Almost 90% questions are same in class too . Prefer coming to GTB Nagar at his outlet to buy his books as you around 40% or more discount on the MRP.
    2. SS Bharti - No personal experience but interacted with a few guys . They said that his course is systematic and comprehensive. SS Bharti's fees are more than Rakesh Yadav's .
    3. KD Campus has Neeraj Kukreja and Badoni. Kukreja has more conceptual clarity than Rakesh Yadav. He has scored around 99 percentile in CAT . But the thing is the additional conceptual clarity that Kukreja offers doesn't make much difference in the exam . Badoni makes 'advance' maths portion very easy. Better than Rakesh Yadav. Goes sub-topic by sub-topic . And once he has finished a topic , you can solve most of the questions by simply reading the question .

In the end , if the reason behind looking for maths coaching is some sort of insecurity or phobia that the teachers in Muk. Nagar give some special tricks , then you shoul just buy Rakesh Yadav's books . And solve preevious year papers multiple times .
    If you are looking for coaching due to some other reason, attend demo classes + a few extra classes by telling the gatekeeper ki kal pay kar dunga fee. aaj laaya hu paise , class k baad kara k aaunga etc. Usually , jo topic demo class me karate h usko teachers master kr k rakhte h taki bachho koo impress kar sake . Toh demo k 2-3 din baad tak jaake dekhna .
    ·
  • 1. Rakesh Yadav - Join his maths special only . Never join his Mains/Targetted batch . He fails to finish the syllabus properly and timely . Maths special batches are good . I won't say he is the best but you it is highly likely that you won't regret joining his batch. Joined his Mains special in 2015.
    PS: You may refer to his class notes and books . The method that he teaches in classes is the same as given in his notes and books. Almost 90% questions are same in class too . Prefer coming to GTB Nagar at his outlet to buy his books as you around 40% or more discount on the MRP.
    2. SS Bharti - No personal experience but interacted with a few guys . They said that his course is systematic and comprehensive. SS Bharti's fees are more than Rakesh Yadav's .
    3. KD Campus has Neeraj Kukreja and Badoni. Kukreja has more conceptual clarity than Rakesh Yadav. He has scored around 99 percentile in CAT . But the thing is the additional conceptual clarity that Kukreja offers doesn't make much difference in the exam . Badoni makes 'advance' maths portion very easy. Better than Rakesh Yadav. Goes sub-topic by sub-topic . And once he has finished a topic , you can solve most of the questions by simply reading the question .

In the end , if the reason behind looking for maths coaching is some sort of insecurity or phobia that the teachers in Muk. Nagar give some special tricks , then you shoul just buy Rakesh Yadav's books . And solve preevious year papers multiple times .
    If you are looking for coaching due to some other reason, attend demo classes + a few extra classes by telling the gatekeeper ki kal pay kar dunga fee. aaj laaya hu paise , class k baad kara k aaunga etc. Usually , jo topic demo class me karate h usko teachers master kr k rakhte h taki bachho koo impress kar sake . Toh demo k 2-3 din baad tak jaake dekhna .

bless you with success
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google