Switching from Geography to Anthropology

Wrote mains twice with Geography.... disappointed ....thinking of switching to Anthropology.... expert advice needed. plz help

Comments

• edited March 8
    Not at this moment.
    Its too late. Better to stick to Geog and prepare GS subjects esp Essay and Ethics really well.
    Dont worry your hard work wont get waste. Keep it honest and best in your opinion.
    Its better to opt for Geology and Forestry and appear for IFoS as well. Last year, I know many who had Geog in CSE but have finally landed up at IFoS. Since you have Geog I assume that you must have high regards for Forest Services. T
    Give your best!
    @mitr
    Geography Optional.
  • to sociology
  • Not at this moment.
    Its too late. Better to stick to Geog and prepare GS subjects esp Essay and Ethics really well.
    Dont worry your hard work wont get waste. Keep it honest and best in your opinion.
    Its better to opt for Geology and Forestry and appear for IFoS as well. Last year, I know many who had Geog in CSE but have finally landed up at IFoS. Since you have Geog I assume that you must have high regards for Forest Services. T
    Give your best!
    @mitr

Thanks for the valuable advice.....I am worried about those unexpected questions which come every year and are sometimes compulsory...its demoralizing.....don't know how to handle those...
  • Not at this moment.
    Give your best!
    @mitr

are there some favourable portion in IFoS mains wrt geography?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog