"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.
Mains 2017 : The Only Course you will need to Score 400+ in GS
Mains Foundation 2017 by Ravi R Chokkalingam – to cover GS Paper 2, Paper 3, Paper 1 (Social Issues), Ethics & Essay – with 4 Full Length Mock Tests.
Classes (Online | Offline) commence from 27th June for Mains Foundation, Mains Current Affairs, GS Paper III, Ethics & Essay

Call : 9555923039 for early bird discounts

beaware using flipkart...details given once will never be deleted by them even after repeated reques

recently one of my order got canceled by flipkart over minor reason...later on having repeated poor experience at flipkart i requested them to delete my account details. request of account deletion was denied by flipkart best case scenario they agreed for account deactivation where they will keep all my information and as soon as i use old login i be able to use it. i think this is invasion of privacy n i was specially pissed off knowing that in their google play store application they ask for access to even photos n videos of the phone. dont know why they need the photo n video but anyone who doesnt have account with them just a reminder once information given which includes ur name, email address, home n official address n even card details used to make payment they will keep all that as long as they want or sell to others like whatsapp did with facebook. welcome to lack of privacy in one of the bigest indian company which wanted protection from govt of india. all i say is remember the words of Mr mukesh ambani .."data is new oil"...

a disstatisfied customer of flipkart who dont have ability to get his own private details back..
·

Comments

• Hahaha the irony is that you are posting it here on a forum which too doesnot allow you to delete your account. :D
    ·
  • csefnldst said:

recently one of my order got canceled by flipkart over minor reason...later on having repeated poor experience at flipkart i requested them to delete my account details. request of account deletion was denied by flipkart best case scenario they agreed for account deactivation where they will keep all my information and as soon as i use old login i be able to use it. i think this is invasion of privacy n i was specially pissed off knowing that in their google play store application they ask for access to even photos n videos of the phone. dont know why they need the photo n video but anyone who doesnt have account with them just a reminder once information given which includes ur name, email address, home n official address n even card details used to make payment they will keep all that as long as they want or sell to others like whatsapp did with facebook. welcome to lack of privacy in one of the bigest indian company which wanted protection from govt of india. all i say is remember the words of Mr mukesh ambani .."data is new oil"...

a disstatisfied customer of flipkart who dont have ability to get his own private details back..

Don't be individualistic to the extent that it starts making you insecure and thus hurting your own prospects.

Sit down calmly and think what is ACTUALLY bothering you.

Is it the genuine concern for your privacy? Are your sundry virtual personal details so valuable that you can't entrust an established company with it?

Or is it the fuzzy feeling in the back of ur head which is making you think that somehow you are more important than the rest.

You are an adult. 4-5 minutes of solitary peaceful thinking will clear ur head.

And please don't mis-construe my advice as one favoring invasion of privacy.
    "When life ends up breathtakingly fucked, you can generally trace it back to ONE BIG BAD DECISION. The one which sent you down the road to Shitsberg". -Deadpool
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google