MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

Anthropology self Study group for serious attempt in 2017

edited March 8 in Anthropology
Hi guys m planning to make a WhatsApp or telegram group for anthropology discussion. It wud b only for those people who are doin serious selfstudy for 2017 and not for promoting coaching or asking questions not linked to Anthropology optional. Please give ur constructive suggestions and also lets c how many ppl interested
·

Comments

• We have one such telegram group of about 15-16 ppl. It's mostly people who have appeared for mains a few times and some already in services. Join if u like. But we don't talk much, we only individually ask for doubts as and when we have them and share materials that others may not have.

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAmqQSIMbON0h_c1qQ

Now that I have posted it here, plz note a few things for anyone who wants to join.
    Plz b a senior player with some experience of mains.
    Plz have some kind of grip over the syllabus, previous yrs questions, trends etc.
    Plz be ready to share ur materials in case it is asked for by someone on the group.
    And lastly, plz don't be a noob asking generic questions for guidance.

I have failed upsc mains a couple of times.
    ·
  • buddhu said:

We have one such telegram group of about 15-16 ppl. It's mostly people who have appeared for mains a few times and some already in services. Join if u like. But we don't talk much, we only individually ask for doubts as and when we have them and share materials that others may not have.

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAmqQSIMbON0h_c1qQ

Now that I have posted it here, plz note a few things for anyone who wants to join.
    Plz b a senior player with some experience of mains.
    Plz have some kind of grip over the syllabus, previous yrs questions, trends etc.
    Plz be ready to share ur materials in case it is asked for by someone on the group.
    And lastly, plz don't be a noob asking generic questions for guidance.

Great this is what I was aiming for :)
    ·
  • i also want to join. Been my third mains with anthro but no call yet. Can share my experience and get inputs for improving my score. My score is stuck at 200-210 range. Concepts in P1 are very clear. P2 and presentation are my weakness but unable to steer clear of them. Pl add me and lets ask successful candidates of anthro on forum
    to guide us.
    ·
  • This is exactly the kind of interaction I was looking for. Previously written mains with economics optional, but this will be my first attempt with Anthropology. Have been reading the subject on my own, with the guidance of my younger sister who cleared CSE 2016 with Anthropology as optional (AIR 210). Kindly add me in the group. Thanks.
    ·
  • Kindly add me too. This is my 2nd attempt and constructive group is what i am looking for to continue my optional preparation
    ·
  • I would also like to join.kindly add me
    ·
  • @root plz close this thread and delete it. Thanks.
    ·
  • Kindly add me..3 times anthro in mains..no success
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google