43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

Civil Services 2018 - Preparation from Delhi

Hi All
I will coming to Delhi for preparation of Civil Services Examination, 2018.
I am migrating from Bangalore. Is there anybody on the forum who is doing the same?
·

Comments

• i am preparing for 2018. i am from Delhi.
    ·
  • Okay so do u guys gonna join some coaching for 2018?? vajiram or vision or anything??
    ·
  • self study
    ·
  • @shruti - I will be joining Vajiram. What about you?
    @shershaw - Have you started your preparation? Can you please guide me as well.
    ·
  • Preparing for 2018. Self Study :)
    ·
  • Can anyone please help me getting vajiram and ravi sociology optional materials...
    ·
  • I am also in this ....I will joining module wise classes for economy and ethics.
    ·
  • I thought of joining module wise..coaching
    ·
  • Sir,I want to go Delhi for cse preparation. Can anyone suggest me that which coaching centre is better?
    For Hindi medium
    ·
  • I have complete course video of an institute form karol bagh..... 400gb of it.... If anybody wants message me. :wink:
    ·
  • I'll be moving to Delhi in June for CSE 2018 preparation. Planning to join Vajiram for guidance.
    ·
  • I will be moving to ORN in a couple of days for my last attempt in 2018. Friends , if any, are welcome.
    ·
  • I have complete course video of an institute form karol bagh..... 400gb of it.... If anybody wants message me. :wink:

Bhai kaun se institute ka hai ?
    ·
  • I m also preparing for cse 18...I m joining module wise coaching..!!
    Economics-ramesh Singh
    Geography n env-neetu Singh
    Gs 2- m. Puri
    History-baliyan
    N ethics yet not decided...
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google