Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Civil Services 2018 - Preparation from Delhi

Hi All
I will coming to Delhi for preparation of Civil Services Examination, 2018.
I am migrating from Bangalore. Is there anybody on the forum who is doing the same?
·

Comments

• i am preparing for 2018. i am from Delhi.
    ·
  • Okay so do u guys gonna join some coaching for 2018?? vajiram or vision or anything??
    ·
  • self study
    ·
  • @shruti - I will be joining Vajiram. What about you?
    @shershaw - Have you started your preparation? Can you please guide me as well.
    ·
  • Preparing for 2018. Self Study :)
    ·
  • Can anyone please help me getting vajiram and ravi sociology optional materials...
    ·
  • I am also in this ....I will joining module wise classes for economy and ethics.
    ·
  • I thought of joining module wise..coaching
    ·
  • Sir,I want to go Delhi for cse preparation. Can anyone suggest me that which coaching centre is better?
    For Hindi medium
    ·
  • I have complete course video of an institute form karol bagh..... 400gb of it.... If anybody wants message me. :wink:
    ·
  • I'll be moving to Delhi in June for CSE 2018 preparation. Planning to join Vajiram for guidance.
    ·
  • I will be moving to ORN in a couple of days for my last attempt in 2018. Friends , if any, are welcome.
    ·
  • I have complete course video of an institute form karol bagh..... 400gb of it.... If anybody wants message me. :wink:

Bhai kaun se institute ka hai ?
    Slow and steady ain't enough. You gotta be Fast & Furious.
    ·
  • I m also preparing for cse 18...I m joining module wise coaching..!!
    Economics-ramesh Singh
    Geography n env-neetu Singh
    Gs 2- m. Puri
    History-baliyan
    N ethics yet not decided...
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog