Secure 35+ Questions in Prelims 2017

Dr. Ravi Agrahari's General Science & Tech, Environment & Ecology Module to cover atleast 35+ Questions in Prelims 2017. Start Date : 22nd March. Call : 9555923039 Click to watch Orientation Lecture.

PT 365 VISION IAS REVIEW PLEASE LET ME KNOW

sammyduol@gmail.com iam intrested in sharing also
·

Comments

• I want to know too
    ·
  • Forum me review Matlab cost sharing hi ho gya h.. :D
    ·
  • Isnt it available in ORN as xerox or are there other documents as well?
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·
  • Anybody interested in PT 365 mail me .I will share login ID and password

sabarwalpiyush5@gmail.com
    ·
  • don't waste your time and money in this. just get photocopy from market. i had joined it last year. stopped attending the lectures within one week because they just read what is written in material, along with little elaboration.
    Do not go gentle into that good night
    ·
  • @ksi @AtifHussain
    No point going for the full course.

Whats the alternative?
    Firstly PT 365's Current Affairs Material is available in Market and also Vision's website.
    You can also refer to InsightsonIndia's Monthly compilation from June onward, available in their download section.

This is where you can study things in form of lectures,
    1. Polity: Kalyan Sir, There is complete playlist of around 50+ Videos, see them once you finish the respective units in Laxmikanth.
    2. Economy: Mrunal has again started a new series, stick to it. Start now.
    3. Geography: Rajtanil Mam/Mrunal Channel: Dont listen to people saying her language is bad or english is pathetic. It does not matter what matters is whether you know the reasons behind Geog Phenomenons. Complete them with NCERTs
    4. History: Spectrum + Old[3] or New NCERTs[6-12] If you still find time again go for Mrunal's History Lectures. Very interesting story form mein he he speaks.
    5. Environment: Class7th NCERT + Shankar, Do this 3 Times and Supplement with GKToday's Enviorment Section News or Vision 365's Envi Booklet.
    6. Sci and Tech: NIOS Material on Science, Read and make short notes, Revise once thoroughly.

Once you are done with all this, Go for Vision IAS's Tests or Insightson India's Complete tests. Yes, if you are not in Delhi, then just buy Insightson India and finish them all.

Buddy, I repeat no point enrolling for full course when you have people guiding you here. Just diligently follow this plan and let me know if you have any specific doubts.
    ·
  • @ksi @AtifHussain

Whats the alternative?
    Firstly PT 365's Current Affairs Material is available in Market and also Vision's website.
    You can also refer to InsightsonIndia's Monthly compilation from June onward, available in their download section.

1. Polity: Kalyan Sir, There is complete playlist of around 50+ Videos, see them once you finish the respective units in Laxmikanth.
    3. Geography: Rajtanil Mam/Mrunal Channel: Dont listen to people saying her language is bad or english is pathetic. It does not matter what matters is whether you know the reasons behind Geog Phenomenons. Complete them with NCERTs
    4. History: Spectrum + Old[3] or New NCERTs[6-12] If you still find time again go for Mrunal's History Lectures. Very interesting story form mein he he speaks.
    5. Environment: Class7th NCERT + Shankar, Do this 3 Times and Supplement with GKToday's Enviorment Section News or Vision 365's Envi Booklet.
    6. Sci and Tech: NIOS Material on Science, Read and make short notes, Revise once thoroughly.

Once you are done with all this, Go for Vision IAS's Tests or Insightson India's Complete tests. Yes, if you are not in Delhi, then just buy Insightson India and finish them all.

Buddy, I repeat no point enrolling for full course when you have people guiding you here. Just diligently follow this plan and let me know if you have any specific doubts.

+1
    ·
  • @ksi @AtifHussain

Whats the alternative?

:smile:
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google