ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

HEALTHY DISCUSSION ON READING,WRITING,MOVIES,MUSIC ONLY

THERE ARE A LOT MANY CANDIDATES WHO OPT FOR READING,WRITING,WATCHING MOVIES,SINGING AND LISTENING TO MUSIC AS THEIR HOBBIES. LET THERE BE A PROFOUND DISCUSSION THREAD SPECIALLY FOR THESE TOPICS. LET US SHARE OUR KNOWLEDGE FREELY WITH EACH OTHER
·

Comments

• MUSIC DISCUSSIONS MAY INCLUDE -DIFFERENCE B/W INDIAN AND WESTERN,CARNATIC AND HINDUSTANI, KHAYAL AND DHRUPAD, FOLK AND CLASSICAL, SO FORTH. WE COULD DISCUSS ON BOLLYWOOD MUSIC -CHANGING TRENDS .

READING MAY INCLUDE READING BOOKS IN ANY LANGUAGE.

WRITING MAY INCLUDE WRITING ANYTHING CREATIVE IN ANY LANGUAGE.

WE COULD DISCUSS MOVIES OF ALL HUES HERE.

SO AND SO FORTH
    ·
  • watching moviesssss o:)
    RBI Grade B Manager 2017
    ·
  • gariyan said:

watching moviesssss o:)

GREAT.....here we might discuss about all hues of movies from la la land to rangoon to guru dutt's classics
    ·
  • bro in reading books the most popular questions are-1.last book you read 2.your favourite book
    what questions can be asked if hobby is watching movies?????(these two are my hobbies)
    ·
  • Chuceps said:

gariyan said:

GREAT.....here we might discuss about all hues of movies from la la land to rangoon to guru dutt's classics
    Pyasaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....Guide.......Anand... Bawarchi....Chak de India.. Gone With the Wind....Saving private Ryan..philadelphia... Unforgiven..........Taxi Driver... Last Tango in Paris....Godfather1,2...
    soooo ooonnn... :p
    RBI Grade B Manager 2017
    ·
  • gariyan said:

Chuceps said:

gariyan said:

Pyasaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....Guide.......Anand... Bawarchi....Chak de India.. Gone With the Wind....Saving private Ryan..philadelphia... Unforgiven..........Taxi Driver... Last Tango in Paris....Godfather1,2...
    soooo ooonnn... :p
    guide <3
    ·
  • bro in reading books the most popular questions are-1.last book you read 2.your favourite book
    what questions can be asked if hobby is watching movies?????(these two are my hobbies)

in reading books they can ask about fav author,writing style of that author....they may even ask u to narrate the summary of a book u recently read
    ·
  • I like hip-hop. One of my fav song.

CSM 2015 | CSE Interview 2016*
    ·
  • edited March 1
    musical instruments
    possible questions?
    it will matter in the end...definitely..
    ·
  • I like hip-hop. One of my fav song.

Nice song. :+1:
    ·
  • ^^
    Thanks bro.

Please do post some of your favorite hip-hop songs.
    ·
  • More:

·
  • Dire Straits* coming to India, Gurgaon on 17th March.
    Any Takers? :)

*Dire Straits Experience.
    ·
  • ^^
    I would rather lay back and listen to 'Sultans of Swing' and 'Six Blade Knives' with my Sennheisers. :#

Post some good but non-popular songs. Will ya? Plzz... :)
    ·
  • ^^
    Good neo-funk. I liked it.
    Good for Disco music.
    ·
  • yaad teri kabhi dastak,kabhi sargoshi se
    raat ke pichle pehr roz jagaati hai humein

·
  • banana said:

Some great nusic!!

<3
    ·
  • Chuceps said:

yaad teri kabhi dastak,kabhi sargoshi se
    raat ke pichle pehr roz jagaati hai humein

www.youtube.com/watch?v=82tyHLrjuBo

Wah! Wah!
    Wah! Wah!

Mazaa aa gaya... Kya nazm thi... <3
    ·
  • Stand in an empty room and put this PoC symphony from Hans Zimmer on woofers and swivel like a sufi. Go apeshit... :D

·
  • Stand in an empty room and put this PoC symphony from Hans Zimmer on woofers and swivel like a sufi. Go apeshit... :D

<3
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google