Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Personality Test Schedule for CSE 2016 Out - Attestation Form/Dates/Other Doubts Related Queries

edited February 28 in Interview Preparation
Hi, Please post all interview PROCESS(not the interview) related discussions here. Share your dates!

http://www.upsc.gov.in/whats-new/Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2016/e - Summon
·

Comments

• mine is 5th May
    when is yours @Zorba
    what is last date of interview?
    ·
  • what is the last date? any idea?
    ·
  • someone i know has got 17th May
    ·
  • First day second show.haha.
    ·
  • Plz clarify about the identity certificate thing in attestation pdf. Also do we need to send acknowledgment of summon letter and the place of stay in Delhi as given in instructions. If yes, at what address?
    ·
  • edited February 28
    Can I send attestation forms after 15 days or after interview? Will it create any problem?

@mango_dolly @JohnSnow @yoga123

Seniors pls help based on your experience.
    I am not quiet, I am plotting.
    ·
  • Bhai yeh attestation form kab bhejna hai? With in ten days wahan pahuchana hai, should it be reaching said address.....???????

I am not clear.

@donga123 Bhai why are you not sending it now? just curious...may be if you tell problem , i can help or at least try :smile:
    Every man dies but not every man really lives......Do live.
    ·
  • Bhai yeh attestation form kab bhejna hai? With in ten days wahan pahuchana hai, should it be reaching said address.....???????

I am not clear.

@donga123 Bhai why are you not sending it now? just curious...may be if you tell problem , i can help or at least try :smile:

I read some last year's thread..seems like we can send later also..just wanted confirmation..

I won't be able to get it so early... Hence.
    ·
  • @donga123 ok bhai.....waise do we need to send any documents also along with form?

In later pages they have given some formats, Disability certificate formats......why are they there?

·
  • please have a look. related to OBC

The broad checklist says that "The certificate should be dated earlier than the closing date (i.e.
    27.05.2016) for submission of applications for this examination, as stipulated in the Examination Notice."

I have OBC certificate of August (i.e. 8th month) 2016. Earlier to that I dont have center certificate but state certificate and original caste certificate of 2006.

I think there are other students who have same issue.

however, the words used is "should" and not "must"

Please guide in this regard.
    ·
  • @donga123 ok bhai.....waise do we need to send any documents also along with form?

In later pages they have given some formats, Disability certificate formats......why are they there?

I hope not..

Do ask others, especially seniors..this is my first interview.
    ·

• donga123 said:

@donga123 ok bhai.....waise do we need to send any documents also along with form?

I hope not..

Do ask others, especially seniors..this is my first interview.

sure bhai.....mine too first interview......ATB
    ·
  • mine is 25th may. till then i will be chu-cep.
    ·
  • Chuceps said:

mine is 25th may. till then i will be chu-cep.

bhai result kab ayega ,is hisab se toh June mein jayega :(
    ·
  • Chuceps said:

mine is 25th may. till then i will be chu-cep.

bhai result kab ayega ,is hisab se toh June mein jayega :(
    I think 25 may is last date not sure
    Sayad may last week tak aa jayega

·
  • donga123 said:

Can I send attestation forms after 15 days or after interview? Will it create any problem?

I know of ppl who sent it a week after the final result! I may as well send it after interview only this time along with medical slip!
    Discovery.
    ·
  • yoga123 said:

donga123 said:

I know of ppl who sent it a week after the final result! I may as well send it after interview only this time along with medical slip!
    Thank you yoga maa'm :)
    ·
  • Guys , The Instruction list says -
    "Please acknowledge receipt of this letter IMMEDIATELY indicating your Roll Number. If you are an outstation candidate, then please also state the address at DELHI where you intend to stay. "

What does it mean ?? I am in Bangalore
    ·
    "Please acknowledge receipt of this letter IMMEDIATELY indicating your Roll Number. If you are an outstation candidate, then please also state the address at DELHI where you intend to stay. "

Do I need to send mail Or what is to be done here ??
    ·

If you reply the mail, that will not be sent. I dont understand myself what this instruction demands
    ·
  • Imad said:

Guys , The Instruction list says -

If you reply the mail, that will not be sent. I dont understand myself what this instruction demands
    Thanks ... Any body else getting the meaning of this instruction ??
    ·

• Imad said:

Not understanding. Also does anybody know about the identity certificate thing given in attestation pdf that needs to be signed by gazetted officer? Page no 5-6
    @Neyawn @JohnSnow
    ·
  • edited March 1
    Imad said:

Bhai ye sab Paper correspondance era ke hangover hai .. Pehle summon kaa hard copy aata tha, to logon ko bola jaata tha ki acknowledge karo .. ab tum download karte ho, ye attest karne ke baad ki tumne sab terms and conditions padh liye hain .. so chill maaro. Jamana badal gaya, but summon kaa text nahi badla

Nothing is required to be sent except the attestation form. That too gives you a 10-day deadline, but bahut log interview ke baad karte hain
    वो दया का भाव.. या कि शौर्य का चुनाव .. या कि हार का वो घाव..
    तुम ये सोच लो ..
    या की पुरे भाल पे जला रहे विजय का लाल .. लाल यह गुलाल..
    तुम ये सोच लो ..
    रंग केशरी हो.. या मृदंग केशरी हो.. या कि केशरी हो ताल ..
    तुम ये सोच लो ..
    ·
  • harry90 said:

Imad said:

Not understanding. Also does anybody know about the identity certificate thing given in attestation pdf that needs to be signed by gazetted officer? Page no 5-6
    @Neyawn @JohnSnow
    @bantadhar Plz mere question ka bhi answer dijiye
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog