Ramjas College controversy. What's your view?

Comments

• Always remember.....
    16797775_1440191942704613_9211362504173052116_o.jpg
    1535 x 1923 - 121K
    You talk when u cease to be at peace with your mind
  • tigerael said:

barkha dutt got involved very deeply... :joy: :joy: (no surprise)...

she enjoys getting 'deep'. :D
  • edited February 28

Oh the stupidity. I weep for humanity. Actually Lannisters don't weep. I'll pay someone in Gold to weep for me, maybe.

Dude you might as well get used to it ( weeping ) lot of bad things are headed your way Jaime , maybe if you only kept your pants zipped (lollll)...

A word against me is a word against Cersei and hence a word against the crown itself. I thus declare you a traitor to be beheaded outside the remains of the Great Sept of Baelor.

Hahaha , the descendants of the mad king are coming sire , what you gonna do brother when the dragons run wild on you , and about cersei ,
    Shame , shame , shame .

If political parties had recruited via competitive exams, 'free souls' of the 'humanities' would have actually sat down and studied a book for a change, rather than rake up the same stale issues in new hues.

At least we are leading this thread in the right direction - GoT. :wink: #Cersei4ever #"Mountain"_of_Shame
    Offlate people are quick on labelling anyone having a dissenting voice as being 'leftist' and 'commi' however the way things are being done right now are quite reminiscent of certain eaestwhile 'leftist' states ( stalin's Russia ,France during robispeire etc ) but this irony it seems is lost on those doing the labelling . it seems focoult was right after all right and left don't matter its all about power
    #orwell

#didcercietellyoumountainkepthersatiatedwhileyouwereaway

• edited February 28

BTW has anyone noticed that a lot of protests and hullabaloo occur during spring time every year. :/

I've started taking notice of this for past three years. All reservation protests, intolerance protests etc. occur during February and March only.

Pick up any year and come spring time, it's a protest spring all over the place. :D

dont forget, there are much better things to do in hand than discussing this... ;) ;)
    lucky to live and learn in a world where so many are deprived of even basic necessities...
    hope to give them reason to live someday...
  • ^^

Hmmm. Meri billi mujhe hi myaauuunn.... :joy: :joy:
    CSM 2015 | CSE 2016 - Ranked it Out!!
    Thank Lord Shiva...
  • बारह गाँव का चौधरी अस्सी गाँव का राय , अपने काम न आवे तो ऐसी-तैसी में जाये
  • Ask UPSC to conduct their final exams...no one dares to come out of library >:)
    "We dance around in a ring and suppose,
    The truth sits in the middle and knows"
  • Had said this long back and will say it again. The left can never grab a political space in India because of its hypocrisy. Last week a program of Left in AMU was cancelled because somebody was blasphemous. The media said as it is the democratic decision of AMU and thus free speech can be silenced, As the ABVP in DU thought somebodies comments might be anti-national the protests by ABVP is hooliganism.

PS: The left is hypocrite. The right doesn't think. Let them say anything against anyone. Where is the limit to free speech? Even trolls have the right to free speech. Why should lefts comments be called opinions and rights be called as bullying.
    Condemn the violence and threats. [But does the left lag in these?;)]
  • Power of Narrative building -

a minor student fracas is non-stop news; cabinet weighs in. Communists murdering people isn't a blip..and still you think you control things. Idiots!
    Why to be a "dahi bhalla" when you can become fried split black gram dumpling smothered with sweetened yoghurt, tamarind and mint sauce.
  • The main problem nay the only problem with the so called educated youth of India is this and I will wite this in Hindi so there are no distortions in communication .1) yahaan pe log 4. Kitabein padne. Ke baad apne aapko Rosa Luxemburg ,Adam smith aur wolfgang momenson samajhne lagte hain 2) offlate we have become used to simplifying everything into polemics and binaries ( nationalist and anti nationalist for eg)
    3) nobody cares for the plain ol common sense and objective analysis ,everything has to be seen through the prism of 'labels'
    Certain people from jnu who have been accused of saying certain things which have been deemed as being anti national by certain people were invited now the matter is under investigation and as per the law of the land those people from jnu must not be held as guilty of the said act until and unless charges are proven in a court of law .
    Secondly abvp has all the rights to protest and partake in demonstrations but they don't have any rights whatsoever to vandalize college property and indulge in hooliganism .
    Students who had organized this shoudlnt have portrayed this act by abvp as being the extension of what they percieve is the govt policy.
    Social media is a great platform for dessimation of ideas and opinions but that being said not every Tom dick. And harry who voices there opinions should be held as being someone who is actually capable of having a valid and just opinion on a topic .
    Media should not give unnecessary traction to issues and snowball them to something. Which they are not
    We should leave the various labels to politicians and use plain logic and common sense treat every incident objectively case in point issuing rape threats to a girl is wrong and no one can justify it .

+1
    Labelling everything creates such problems.
  • Power of Narrative building -

a minor student fracas is non-stop news; cabinet weighs in. Communists murdering people isn't a blip..and still you think you control things. Idiots!

Everybody in the media has their own agenda to push. They show what they do to either distract the sheeple from things they want to hide or they carry out daily propaganda shows for things they want to promote. This controversy is the creation of factions of the media - one Kashmiri cessationist and one nationalist.
    Dead and departed general caste player. RIP.
  • yaar ye Gurmeher kaur wala video jo news aur social media pe circulate ho raha hai ye to maine bahut pehle dekha tha. Ispe abhi kyon politics ho rahi hai :o
    The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.
  • firststep said:

yaar ye Gurmeher kaur wala video jo news aur social media pe circulate ho raha hai ye to maine bahut pehle dekha tha. Ispe abhi kyon politics ho rahi hai :o

Yes you are correct it was called something voice of Ram. I don't remember it ,but it was called something like that .after this Sheila Rashid and Umar Khalid issue,. they just took out that image from that video clip and posted it.

• this one..this was posted 9 months ago

Why to be a "dahi bhalla" when you can become fried split black gram dumpling smothered with sweetened yoghurt, tamarind and mint sauce.
  • Abhi UP election season hai mere bhai. Expect anything and everything. National media ke zamane me model code of conduct ko bypass karne ke liye proxy jhamele kam nahi milte. Sara political game hai aur biki hui media ise hype karwa rahi hai take UP ke voters ke kano tak yeh batein jayein aur woh religious lines pe polarised hon. This is filthy politics. The girl played into their hands.
    Dead and departed general caste player. RIP.
  • 1. The girl has every right to blame/not blame someone for her fathers death, on other hand citizens of country who feel a connection with our soilders also have every right to feel offended by it

2. Regarding rape threats there's no proof who did it.. whoever did I hope their Ip adress can be traced and they can be charged.. But same should be done for other girls claiming the same.. ' Each and Every time'. just coz she is in limelight she should not be prioritized.

3.Those who feel a connection with umar khalid and his free speech ideals. ' May god help you' .. he wants to free kashmir, he idolizes afzal guru and I am very sure wat are his rest of intentions.. Thank god we have some right wing
    'Facists' and our beloved soilders to counter the threat of these 'left wing sepratists'

otherwise u know kya hota.. 'Bharat tere tukde honge, Insallah Insallah'
  • edited March 1
    Arre ye left-liberal waale paagal log hain.

Maine Kanhaiyya ko debate me dekha Aaj Tak pe. Mujhe itnaa tajjub hua ki 29 saal ka grown up ladkaa, meri umar ka, TV pe baith ke bachhon ki tarah panelists ko defamation case thokne ki dhamki de raha h. Saala ye ek chhoti si TV ki debate me itna baukhlaa gaya. :D
    Baat ho rahi thi Kashmir ki and vo baar baar Savarkar ko, Bhagat Singh ko beech me ghaseet raha tha.

And aise chutiye log apne ko 'intellectual' , left-thinker bolte hain!!

Mai kuchh achche points note karne ko notepad leke baithaa thaa. Ghantaa ek point nhi mila and time aur waste ho gaya. Uss chutiye ko dekh ke dimag kharaab hua so alag. :s

Maine kaha yaar, iss se to apnaa @preetkarandhaliwal and iss thread ke baaki left-liberal achchi and logical debate kar lete. :D
  • Do teen din mehnat kar me, kanhaiya se theek main bhee bol Leta :|
  • edited March 1
    Is desh ka naash karne waale log hain kuchh brahamans....aur kisi ki galti nahi jo bhi ho raha is desh me bura...left ki utpatti ka karan hai ye brahmans....

dharm ko dhandha banane waalo ki sab galti hai

dharm ke naam pe shoshan karne walo ki sab galti hai

• Why to be a "dahi bhalla" when you can become fried split black gram dumpling smothered with sweetened yoghurt, tamarind and mint sauce.
  • You talk when u cease to be at peace with your mind
  • Bhai @freeman meri bhi racha hai ki tujhe char thappad maru only my opinion seedha dil se
  • Rofl

किसका घोड़ा पैर घसीटा..किसका घोड़ा लल्लन टाप
  • Bhai @freeman meri bhi racha hai ki tujhe char thappad maru only my opinion seedha dil se

Brahman spotted :D
    पसीने की स्याही से जो लिखते है इरादों को, उनके मुकद्दर के सफ़ेद पन्ने कभी कोरे नही होते

dekhte h zaalim or kitna tadpaega

hahahaha
    chocolate is my life
  • edited March 1

Bhai @freeman meri bhi racha hai ki tujhe char thappad maru only my opinion seedha dil se

koi baat nahi..ye tumhari freedom hai..meri ichha direct dil se ye hai ki tumhe 4 laat doon tumhare 4 thappad ke baad. :D

LOL
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

haha.
  • choco_dip said:

Bhai @freeman meri bhi racha hai ki tujhe char thappad maru only my opinion seedha dil se

hahahaha

blessed you are. there is one more ;)

• @freeman lol lge raho tum jaiso se kuch na ho payega
This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog