MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Ramjas College controversy. What's your view?

Comments

• Lagaunga main :D

laga do bhai kya pata tumare hath se dande khake mera bhagya khul jaye :)
    For Your Eyes Only.
  • Inbox mein ao .lagata hu.waise bhagya nahin khulega .haan burger ka thread kachra zaroor ho gaya :|
  • Inbox mein ao .lagata hu.waise bhagya nahin khulega .haan burger ka thread kachra zaroor ho gaya :|

aao khopche me
    For Your Eyes Only.

:trollface:
    Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
  • 1. There is a wider tussle between two worldviews, one represented by Umar Khalid and one represented by ABVP.
    2. While Umar Khalid may not be indulging in violence, the worldview he supports has enough supporters who engage in violence. They engage in violence in Kashmir. ABVP engages in violence in Delhi.
    3. Umar Khalid's intentions are bad, but his actions are clean. ABVP's intentions are good, but their actions are bad.

ABVP needs a good leader. ABVP needs to develop a class of organic intellectuals who will develop a counter-ideology to take on the bad ideology represented by Umar Khalid. But fighting with sticks is making them look pathetic. Nationalism is good, only when it results in positive and constructive deeds. Violence is not a constructive deed.

Coming to the martyr's daughter. Her worldview is right and appropriate, but that belongs to an 'over-developed' society, which wants border-less nations, no wars, all peace and love, which are utopian ideals. Her worldview is not realistic. Also she should realize that her dad was martyred in DEFENDING against aggression and not because he was sent in a 'WAR'.

While ABVP is to be condemned for their cave-man dwelling type of behaviour, there has to be something to question this status quo which puts the blame on India for the martyr's death rather than on Pakistan for causing the aggression in the first place.

Why does India have to bear the burden time and again, and that too, for being so nice all these years?

+1
  • War kills people , whats wrong in the statement

Aare bhai bureaucrat bnne ki koshish kr rhe ho , kuch to ho bhi , try to reason , blme game se kya hoga , pakistan would hv thier own reasons for all wars , kuch galtiyan to humse bhi hui hai , be it in kashmir or bypassing of jinnah (who by no means was less of a freedom fighter ) , pdha kbhi jinnah k bareme itna in spectrum by ahir ?

Bhai logo yes we think india is morally corrent , and it is , but thoda suno , ek duje ko gali dene se kya hoga , wo india ko denge hum unnko denge

Hitler bhi khud ko galat ni samjhta tha , the solution is in talks

To solve a issue you must be prepared to see both sides of coin (GS-4)

ab Russia humara dost hah , even prevented all out attack by US on india but still americans to gaali hi dete russia ko

To shanti rkho , and giving rape threats to any girl is pure cowardnes

Aare bhai bureaucrat bnne ki koshish kr rhe ho , kuch to ho bhi , try to reason , blme game se kya hoga , pakistan would hv thier own reasons for all wars , kuch galtiyan to humse bhi hui hai , be it in kashmir or bypassing of jinnah (who by no means was less of a freedom fighter ) , pdha kbhi jinnah k bareme itna in spectrum by ahir ?

Bhai logo yes we think india is morally corrent , and it is , but thoda suno , ek duje ko gali dene se kya hoga , wo india ko denge hum unnko denge

ab Russia humara dost hah , even prevented all out attack by US on india but still americans to gaali hi dete russia ko

+1.
  • Whatever the issue was, that girl came up the DP related to that issue was OK . There was no fun of telling that her dad was killed in war & pakistan did not kill him but war, did .Here she went wrong because pak started the war Not us.Her father was martyred while serving his country.We all have great respect for our army.Many children have lost their parents who are in the army, not even single such child came in support of her on this statement.I can write more on this .but to end this i will only say that gurmehar was right when she protested against ABVP .she went wrong when she brought the emotional angle of her father's death into the picture.

One more thing i wanna say that our Army is so unlucky that they are not even safe in their home (India) , everyday that shitty terrorist are killing them , i js wanna ask Gurmehar who is killing them war or pak sponsored assholes .

sorry for using slang language .
  • rape threat to her is v bad..thappad wud do d needful.

+1
  • freeman said:

rape threat to her is v bad..thappad wud do d needful.

next is what? stoning?
    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
  • edited February 27

freeman said:

next is what? stoning?
    An ounce of an action and less of theory
    Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
  • Burger said:

freeman said:

next is what? stoning?
  • Burger said:

freeman said:

next is what? stoning?
    :D
  • Burger said:

Burger said:

freeman said:

next is what? stoning?
    a thappad a day, keeps anti-nationalists away :trollface:
  • Mayura bhai lage raho/phod k aao.
    I would always like to serve as SDM under a Bakait like you,rather than so called intellectuals,who revel in idealism.

I'll take as one of the best compliments someone ever gave me. In all sincerity.

I'm truly humbled. I'll try to be as forthright and unassuming as possible. I will try my best to live up to these expectations.

I have nothing else to say. :)
    CSM 2015 | CSE 2016 - Ranked it Out!!
    Thank Lord Shiva...
  • Burger said:

Burger said:

freeman said:

next is what? stoning?
    a thappad a day, keeps anti-nationalists away :trollface:
    a jumla a day makes bhakts sway. :trollface:
    For Your Eyes Only.
  • edited February 27

Whatever the issue was, that girl came up the DP related to that issue was OK . There was no fun of telling that her dad was killed in war & pakistan did not kill him but war, did .Here she went wrong because pak started the war Not us.Her father was martyred while serving his country.We all have great respect for our army.Many children have lost their parents who are in the army, not even single such child came in support of her on this statement.I can write more on this .but to end this i will only say that gurmehar was right when she protested against ABVP .she went wrong when she brought the emotional angle of her father's death into the picture.

One more thing i wanna say that our Army is so unlucky that they are not even safe in their home (India) , everyday that shitty terrorist are killing them , i js wanna ask Gurmehar who is killing them war or pak sponsored assholes .

pak is not killing any army-man, nor any pak-sponsored asshole is doing so - it's India's policy in Kashmir which is taking lives. India should gift Kashmir to Pakistan. Similarly Nagaland and Manipur be expelled from the union, it's because of their namesake Indian connection that make them loose sense. It's the idea of India that is the worst instigator of violence, the cause of all problems. India should not stand up, it should just run away and let neighbors run their writ, let anarchy prevail. Because standing up would mean deaths of armymen.
    तदबीर से बिगड़ी हुई तक़दीर बना ले, अपने पे भरोसा है तो एक दाँव लगा ले।
  • Whatever the issue was, that girl came up the DP related to that issue was OK . There was no fun of telling that her dad was killed in war & pakistan did not kill him but war, did .Here she went wrong because pak started the war Not us.Her father was martyred while serving his country.We all have great respect for our army.Many children have lost their parents who are in the army, not even single such child came in support of her on this statement.I can write more on this .but to end this i will only say that gurmehar was right when she protested against ABVP .she went wrong when she brought the emotional angle of her father's death into the picture.

pak is not killing any army-man, nor any pak-sponsored asshole is doing so - it's India's policy in Kashmir which is taking lives. India should gift Kashmir to Pakistan. Similarly Nagaland and Manipur be expelled from the union, it's because of their namesake Indian connection that make them loose sense. It's the idea of India that is the worst instigator of violence, the cause of all problems. India should not stand up, it should just run away and let neighbors run their writ, let anarchy prevail. Because standing up would mean deaths of armymen.
    sir can you please elaborate Indian policy on kashmir may be it can help me or us in future.
  • next

freeman said:

next is what? stoning?
    a thappad again.... :D

dark sarcasm
    You talk when u cease to be at peace with your mind

• bhai maine toh padha tha thoda sa zyada nahi, maybe a word sexist escaped your gaze bro. best of luck for your interview....

I again reiterate that Gurmeher Kaur is a beautiful girl.

Call me sexist. Guilty as charged.

I would have loved to go out with her irrespective of her ideas. And may be try to win her over to the right-wing :#

It's another thing that I fantasize to go out with a lot of girls I see. >:)
    From Carolina Marin to Artika Shukla to my neighbour's hot daughter. :#

Again call me sexist. I'm guilty as charged. >:)
    Thank Lord Shiva...

• bhai maine toh padha tha thoda sa zyada nahi, maybe a word sexist escaped your gaze bro. best of luck for your interview....

I again reiterate that Gurmeher Kaur is a beautiful girl.

Call me sexist. Guilty as charged.

I would have loved to go out with her irrespective of her ideas. And may be try to win her over to the right-wing :#

It's another thing that I fantasize to go out with a lot of girls I see. >:)
    From Carolina Marin to Artika Shukla to my neighbour's hot daughter. :#

Again call me sexist. I'm guilty as charged. >:)
    tu laga reh ..bhai..... :wink:

i dont think ki utna door jaane ki zarurat hai...Gurmeher jaiso ko samay samay pe thappad lagate raho..umar khalid jaise logo ko latiyate raho...sab sahi rahega :D
  • edited February 27

Look guys, this ForumIAS interview programme is going to start so I hv better things on my hand to do.

By the way, what is wrong in finding a person beautiful but not her ideas.

Anushka Sharma, Kangna Ranaut and Kate Winslet are beautiful. So, is Kanwalpreet/Gurmeher Kaur.

Go learn a lesson in feminism first. You guys really need to. Dhaliwal paaji and this raar guy.

abe tum itna status kyon jhaadte ho - main nit se padh liya, iit se padha, interview dene jaa rha hoon?
    I apologize if I hurt you. My bad.

Just love to flaunt it sometimes. You don't get it everyday, you know. :)
    Thank Lord Shiva...
  • edited February 27
    :D ^^
  • @Burger ka thread....hit ho gaya....... :D :D :D
  • Simba said:

Inbox mein ao .lagata hu.waise bhagya nahin khulega .haan burger ka thread kachra zaroor ho gaya :|

aao khopche me
    Ye kya bakar laga rakkhi hai. Is thread par log meri line kyon chori kar rahe hai @Simba tujhe Bakshot banakar curdy ko khila dunga :| :| :|
  • the_hindu said:

Simba said:

Inbox mein ao .lagata hu.waise bhagya nahin khulega .haan burger ka thread kachra zaroor ho gaya :|

aao khopche me
    Ye kya bakar laga rakkhi hai. Is thread par log meri line kyon chori kar rahe hai @Simba tujhe Bakshot banakar curdy ko khila dunga :| :| :|
    bahut bhav bad rahe h tere sunday ko 15 rs aur otherdays ko 10 rs. sudhar ja
    For Your Eyes Only.
This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog