NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Preparing for UPSC CSE 2018 from abroad

I did my Masters with Biology major.
I reside in Europe currently and I will appear for UPSC 2018. I wanted to form a very small group of people who could prepare together giving it their 100%.
Anybody up for it ?
Do reply soon.
Cheers :)
·

Comments

• ps19 said:

I did my Masters with Biology major.
    I reside in Europe currently and I will appear for UPSC 2018. I wanted to form a very small group of people who could prepare together giving it their 100%.
    Anybody up for it ?
    Do reply soon.
    Cheers :)

Hi its cool to know you.. I am from US Masters with Engg major.. started prepping for CSE 2018!!
    ·
  • Well I'm not related to either of ur situation but feels good seeing people preparing even being in foreign. Great and all the best.
    ·
  • heyi. @SriParkavan @vivekias Do you know of other in a similar situation or any whatsapp group ? I would like to form a small whatsapp group of aspirants, so as to help and motivate each other and share information, especially since we don't attend any coaching.
    ·
  • Well I am not in abroad ,but yeah am a working professional. If you want to form a group,I am in
    ·
  • Consider me also.. But i am from india..
    ·
  • edited May 26
    I would recommend to make a telegram group instead because many aspirants deactivate their whatsapp in due course of preparation period.
    Tod do Fod do
    Duniyadari Chhod do.
    ·
  • @Lil_champ @Toastmasters inbox ur numbers.
    ·
  • USA aur Europe me b ek old rajinder nagar bana do...
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google