Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Vision IAS Postal Test Series for Mains 2017.Should I join?

Hello all,
I am new to the forum.Came here to seek guidance.
I failed in mains this year.I want to write mains test series but due to financial constraints, I cannot afford staying in Delhi.
Please guide me if I should join vision IAS postal mains test series?
·

Comments

• Not sure if they have classroom discussions in others centres(except Delhi).
    ·
  • Dr House said:

Hello all,
    I am new to the forum.Came here to seek guidance.
    I failed in mains this year.I want to write mains test series but due to financial constraints, I cannot afford staying in Delhi.
    Please guide me if I should join vision IAS postal mains test series?

Yaar, it's a tricky subject . Test series may or may not help you because the checking may not be what you are expecting it to be.
    As you mentioned that you have some financial constraints, I would suggest you to first try to get their previous test series' question papers and their model answers.
    Maybe that will help you to take a decision.
    Also, whatever decision you take regarding joining the test series, you will have regrets in both cases.
    ·
  • When we join vision ias mains test series then do they provide link to videos that explain solution to questions?
    ·
  • @Dehra I have gone through some of their GS model answers and they seem good according to me but, as pointed out by you, whether following those answers will suffice for the mains' GS questions is what I am concerned about.
    I wanted to give it a try for the offline test series so that I don't beat myself up for the lack of trying should I fail again this year too.
    ·
  • When we join vision ias mains test series then do they provide link to videos that explain solution to questions?

Yes, they do provide videos of test discussion( that's what they told me). But again it would great help if someone who has already taken the test series could share his experience.
    ·
  • Dr House said:

@Dehra I have gone through some of their GS model answers and they seem good according to me but, as pointed out by you, whether following those answers will suffice for the mains' GS questions is what I am concerned about.
    I wanted to give it a try for the offline test series so that I don't beat myself up for the lack of trying should I fail again this year too.

I tried their test series in 2015 after prelims and the checking was disappointing . So, this year I am trying Forums ias' test series.
    ·
  • @Dehra Thanks for sharing your experience of Vision IAS. Regarding Forum IAS' :
    1. How is their evaluation?
    2. Where can I get previous years' model answers for Forum IAS' mains test series?
    ·
  • Dr House said:

@Dehra Thanks for sharing your experience of Vision IAS. Regarding Forum IAS' :
    2. Where can I get previous years' model answers for Forum IAS' mains test series?

Obviously the experience of every person might have been different, mine wasn't good.
    I faced delays in checking, an answer was unchecked and totalling errors twice. I contacted the help desk number and the person was rude to me.

I am not sure how to find last year's test series. They may have posted it in some thread. Also, the reason I am joining forumias' test series is their promise of having 100 limited seats which might ensure quality in their checking. Actually, I made thus1 new Id just for the test series.
    I am going to pay the fee tomorrow and the 1st test in on 4th march.
    :)
    ·
  • Dehra said:

Dr House said:

Obviously the experience of every person might have been different, mine wasn't good.
    I faced delays in checking, an answer was unchecked and totalling errors twice. I contacted the help desk number and the person was rude to me.

I am not sure how to find last year's test series. They may have posted it in some thread. Also, the reason I am joining forumias' test series is their promise of having 100 limited seats which might ensure quality in their checking. Actually, I made thus1 new Id just for the test series.

bro.. i am thinking of joining the test series..can you tell me one thing.. you joined forum last year right? so your experience of not good was for forum or vision?

if it is for forum, then why are you joining again? please tell fast as i am planning to join in 1-2 days..i go into doubt after reading your review..
    Writing CSE Mains 2016
    ·
  • VivekJ2 said:

Dehra said:

Dr House said:

bro.. i am thinking of joining the test series..can you tell me one thing.. you joined forum last year right? so your experience of not good was for forum or vision?

if it is for forum, then why are you joining again? please tell fast as i am planning to join in 1-2 days..i go into doubt after reading your review..
    sorry if I wasn't clear, I joined vision IAS in 2015 and I was disappointed with them. This is the first time I will join forumIAS' MGP. I will pay the fee today. :)
    ·
  • How good is forum ias test series for mains...
    ·
  • selling vision mains 2017 test series
    20 test remaining
    for more details contact 9999426133
    ·
  • Wanted to sell vision ias mains test series.. contact 7022247461 telegram same no
    ·
  • Also contact 8830394948
    ·
  • selling vision ias main test series 2017. price negotiable call 9454571871
    ·
  • I have 23 tests remaining for Vision IAS test series 2017 Mains. Bought 25 for 25000, I will sell 23 tests for 18000 (negotiable). You can appear online also. contact me at 9716857101 (whatsapp also)
    ·
  • Deal: Vision Pre test series 2017, 30 test (5 have been given) +Vision Mains Test Series 30 tests none has been attempted) for Rs 18k (original price : Rs 41000)

30 mains test+30 pre test+ Vision current Affairs+ Updated Value Added Material(soft copy)

contact on email id nemasaikat@gmail.com Test series link:
    http://www.visionias.in/beta/sites/all/themes/momentum/files/courses/2017/testser
    ·
  • Deal: Vision Pre test series 2017, 30 test (5 have been given) +Vision Mains Test Series 30 tests none has been attempted) for Rs 18k (original price : Rs 41000)

30 mains test+30 pre test+ Vision current Affairs+ Updated Value Added Material(soft copy)

http://www.visionias.in/beta/sites/all/themes/momentum/files/courses/2017/testser

30 tests of 2017 pre or 2018?
    Do not go gentle into that good night
    ·
  • I need visionias mains advance 2017 videos.. if anyone is willing to share pls let me know .. i'll pay
    ·
  • @jayanth contact me at nemasaikat@gmail.com
    ·

30 tests of 2017 pre or 2018?
    of pre 2017 but they are valid atleast till december 2017

·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog