Update : Session 2 is
scheduled on March 6 at 6 PM. is postponed due to further notice due to non-availability of Test Center/Meeting Point. The event will now be held at the same venue on Tuesday , at 11 AM
Dear Friends, the Test Center of Guidance IAS not not available for ForumIAS today ( March 6 ). Hence the meet has been postponed to tomorrow Please inform your friends about the same..
ForumIAS will be organising an informal meet for ForumIAS Members and MGP Students appearing for Interview this year. The Agenda of the meet will be
- Utilising the next 1 month in best possible manner
- Which mocks to take up and which Mock Tests to avoid at which Institutes
- Session on DAF Preparation and preparing Hobbies
- Preparing Hobbies
- Setting up ORN based / Online groups based on hobby and common DAF linkages
We are specifically keen on
a) people who have have appeared for a few interviews before but are unable to fetch marks OR
b) people who are in the writing their 3-4-5th attempt and this is last attempt or penultimate attempt
However, first timers and first attempt-first Interview candidates are also likely to benefit from the session.
You will be required to carry
1) Copy of your DAF and Summary Sheet Print Out ( Must ) to be submitted - for analysis
2) Your Interview Preparation register , and buy one if you dont - to the session
The goal of the session will be to acquaint candidates with the Interview process, and identifying lacuna in preparation for the Interview in previous attempts, if any.
Any updates to this meet will be made on this thread itself.
Venue will be : ForumIAS Offline Test Center @Guidance
IAS, 103, Bada Bazar Marg, 1st Floor, Old Rajinder Nagar , Opposite Subway