My 2nd attempt, despite preparing well this time I couldn't clear mains.
Please if possible help us know what worked for you this time. Few queries guys
1) how many questions did you attend in both papers ?
2) any history test series, how helpful was that ?
3) in map Q how many sites you think you got correct ? If possible let us know your strategy
4) how did you tackle opinion based Qs in modern history ? Citing historians n their argument helps ?
5) I think there is also scope to include different interpretations by historians in paper 1, even though the paper is static and factual most part. For example reasons for semi aridity of harappan site, can we cite names of historians and their arguments in such Questions/issues that are not settled, another example being decline of Harappan civilization.
Humble request to all qualified people. @notsogood @manmohanobama @defeatedwarrior @SaZnA @"Inwithhistory
(3rdinterview)" @saurabh09 @navyob @Lal @blue001_baberu @TheWhiteTiger @"kabada
ho gaya" @Siddharth1001 @vikku_bahadur
Those who didn't clear mains this time, feel free to ask your doubts.
Thanks in advance