Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

History Queries To Those Who Cleared CSM 2016

My 2nd attempt, despite preparing well this time I couldn't clear mains.

Please if possible help us know what worked for you this time. Few queries guys :)

1) how many questions did you attend in both papers ?

2) any history test series, how helpful was that ?

3) in map Q how many sites you think you got correct ? If possible let us know your strategy :)

4) how did you tackle opinion based Qs in modern history ? Citing historians n their argument helps ?

5) I think there is also scope to include different interpretations by historians in paper 1, even though the paper is static and factual most part. For example reasons for semi aridity of harappan site, can we cite names of historians and their arguments in such Questions/issues that are not settled, another example being decline of Harappan civilization.

Humble request to all qualified people.
@notsogood
@manmohanobama
@defeatedwarrior
@SaZnA
@"Inwithhistory (3rdinterview)"
@saurabh09
@navyob
@Lal
@blue001_baberu
@TheWhiteTiger
@"kabada ho gaya"
@Siddharth1001
@vikku_bahadur

Those who didn't clear mains this time, feel free to ask your doubts.
Thanks in advance :)
·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog