ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

ECC- NCC, NSS , hobbies- Photography , Trekking join here

those who had NCC NSS in grad or have filled hobbies like photography ,trekking can come and discuss probable questions
·

Comments

• NSS mine also
    it will matter in the end...definitely..
    ·
  • kashmir said:

NSS mine also

ok then we can share our question and answers regarding nss and its role
    ·
  • NCC. Where to prepare from about NCC?
    ·
  • NCC. Where to prepare from about NCC?

for that purpose only i have made this separate thread bro , to discuss about NCC or NSS first we can put our credentials with those activities exp - how many and which camps you have attended ?

2- which level certificate do u hav B or C and grade as well

3- weapon training - INSAS ,303 , LMG assembling

4- motto , philosphy of ncc

5- what u have learned from it , how it promotes leadership skills

now please start a healthy discussion so that we can sum up this aspect of our DAF in max 2-3 hour :)
    ·
  • I don't remember much. I have B and C. Isn't there some material online regarding all this. Info about the three companies in NCC as well.
    ·
  • Answers to these:
    What is your dream lens?
    What is your dream camera?

I can say that "I haven't delved to deep into all this yet. I am just starting to explore my camera. Though I would expect some xyz features in my future lens and camera but I would not be able to pinpoint any one device."

Is it right to say this?
    ·
  • I don't remember much. I have B and C. Isn't there some material online regarding all this. Info about the three companies in NCC as well.

·
  • Trekking hobby.
    ·
  • @Gladiatar thanx! What about photography questions.
    ·
  • @Gladiatar thanx! What about photography questions.

bhai i have written photography as hobby because i do photography very casually and not like a pro :) i have canon SX 220HS dig camera , i devp interest in photography over the years from first camera gifted by my uncle who was in army
    ·
  • federer said:

Trekking hobby.

last trek you went , how many trek you have done , what are technical equipment you need , purpose of trekking ?
    ·
  • 1. Last trek I went was to Valley of flowers and hemkund saahib

2. Have done 5-6 treks.

3. Technical equipments like a wooden stick if the descent is too steep.Umm safety box,good amount of water to be hydrated,a mask if trekking is in sand related area, adequate choice of shoes.Cant think of more.

4. MY purpose of trekking is to feel in tune with nature and developing a bond with it.And also to interact locals,new people while on trek
    ·
  • federer said:

1. Last trek I went was to Valley of flowers and hemkund saahib

2. Have done 5-6 treks.

3. Technical equipments like a wooden stick if the descent is too steep.Umm safety box,good amount of water to be hydrated,a mask if trekking is in sand related area, adequate choice of shoes.Cant think of more.

4. MY purpose of trekking is to feel in tune with nature and developing a bond with it.And also to interact locals,new people while on trek

can u tell me special features of valley of flower ?
    geographic features of that area any thing special ?
    unesco cultural heritage advantages ?
    ·
  • timepas said:

federer said:

2. Have done 5-6 treks.

Nice questions bhai.Though know somethimg about them,but preparing them more refinedly.
    ·
  • How is trekking diff from hiking and mountaineering?
    Responsible trekking- taking your trash down!
    Too much tourists in pristine places- ecological effects!
    Treks outside Himalayas?
    ·
  • Kira said:

How is trekking diff from hiking and mountaineering?
    Responsible trekking- taking your trash down!
    Too much tourists in pristine places- ecological effects!
    Treks outside Himalayas?

thanx bhai ,will prepare these one
    ·
  • timepas said:

federer said:

2. Have done 5-6 treks.

aap yahan hobby bhi review krne lage ;)
    ·
  • hmm difference between trekking and hiking is nice one.
    ·
  • Gladiatar said:

timepas said:

federer said:

2. Have done 5-6 treks.

aap yahan hobby bhi review krne lage ;)
    @timepas sir ji kuch aur review
    ·
  • Gladiatar said:

@Gladiatar thanx! What about photography questions.

bhai i have written photography as hobby because i do photography very casually and not like a pro :) i have canon SX 220HS dig camera , i devp interest in photography over the years from first camera gifted by my uncle who was in army
    Yes, that is what I also said.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google