Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes for 2018 : Attend three days of Classes at FourmIAS Offline Center in New Delhi.
Learn how to make own notes from newspaper and alayze issues for CSE.

Click here to : (1) Register, (2) Download Broucher (3) Click here to enroll ONLINE | OFFLINE Click
Course commences on 28th October at 5PM

Computer Science,Information Technology graduates..and maybe Electronics graduates..and related

-For mutual collaboration,networking among CS/IT related graduates who wish to leave Civil Services Examination and go back to using their academic CS/IT background for backup/settling the boat/future career.

-I have some plans which would be mutually beneficial for all group members if we colloborate,network together.

-Discussion around how to do damage control and crisis management of our pretty much screwed career to be honest.....for those whose interests hover around network security,algorithm analysis,ethical hacking,cyber security,programming,scripting,database management,operating system etc........interest in doing PG/Masters/MS/Diploma/Certification Courses/Mutual Learning etc..........

-those interested in forming a group for executing similar plans,please let me know........

Resilience of a man is tested only in difficult times.......lets begin our sincere efforts to bring it back on track....

-Only for those who have finally moved on from CSE and do not intend to give any further attempts.
-For direct communication and other personal details,kindly message me.
-It's ok if u feel very doubtful about your CS/IT abilities if you have been away from it for years now...I feel it is doable with the indomitable spirit of CSE aspirants...if there is a will,surely there's a way forward..........:) Opportunity is just the other side of Calamity.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog