Secure 35+ Questions in Prelims 2017

Dr. Ravi Agrahari's General Science & Tech, Environment & Ecology Module to cover atleast 35+ Questions in Prelims 2017. Start Date : 22nd March. Call : 9555923039 Click to watch Orientation Lecture.

UPPCS 2017 NOTIFICATION out

Comments

• Ad.
    IMG_4171.PNG
    1536 x 2048 - 894K
    IMG_4171.PNG 893.7K
    ·
  • Bhai, date for exam etc? And has this come on the website?
    ·
  • oldrusty said:

Bhai, date for exam etc? And has this come on the website?

Not mentioned in Notification......but u can check exam calendar from website....
    ·
  • Wats the date for pre exam?
    ·
  • how u people feel in front of a person who holistically prepare for upsc ... ??? :|
    ·
  • how u people feel in front of a person who holistically prepare for upsc ... ??? :|

how u people feel in front of a person who holistically prepare for upsc ... ??? :|

State PSC is tougher to crack for UPSC strong contender (UP MP PSC), and for PSC strong contender UPSC is dream....
    ·

how u people feel in front of a person who holistically prepare for upsc ... ??? :|

State PSC is tougher to crack for UPSC strong contender (UP MP PSC), and for PSC strong contender UPSC is dream....
    yes i agree ..coz of limit of 40 years age and seniority its difficult ........ but i just asked a question and rest uppcs as tough as upsc ... applicant or selected ratio dekho ..lagbhag same hi baithega ...both in case of pcs and upsc .. :D
    ·

yes i agree ..coz of limit of 40 years age and seniority its difficult ........ but i just asked a question and rest uppcs as tough as upsc ... applicant or selected ratio dekho ..lagbhag same hi baithega ...both in case of pcs and upsc .. :D
    Yes bro...but I am talking about method of preparation for both exams are different at least for pre it is totally different....and yes selection ratio is same for both
    ·
  • Please someone share strategy n books list for uppsc??
    ·
  • 251 /2 means very less number of seats for general category..

Hows the fairness of exam? Can merit really succeed?

Please share strategy..books..gyan
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google