NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Interview Q&A-Bihar as Home State in DAF or mention of Bihar in DAF

Please discuss important issues related to Bihar
1>Polity and Governance
2>Current issues(liqour ban, women resevation etc.)
3>Law and order (Gaya road rage, increase in crime and criminals)
4> History,culture
5> Geography(Farakka dam issue, recent flood etc. )
so on.......
:) :mrgreen:
RBI Grade B Manager 2017
·

Comments

• Though I didn't appear for mains this year, I have a list of questions by some coaching institutes on Bihar. I think sankalp. If u want it, I can email it to u after 26 Feb. Leme know thru a msg on my wall with ur email id
    I have failed upsc mains a couple of times.
    ·
  • buddhu said:

Though I didn't appear for mains this year, I have a list of questions by some coaching institutes on Bihar. I think sankalp. If u want it, I can email it to u after 26 Feb. Leme know thru a msg on my wall with ur email id

thanks bhai main aapko emailid message karta hun :)
    RBI Grade B Manager 2017
    ·
  • edited February 22
  • edited February 22
    nitish ke saat nischay B) Aab facts post karna pad raha hai no figure :mrgreen:

RBI Grade B Manager 2017
    ·
  • edited February 22
    Some facts/opinions....please share more.

Farakka dam issue: Government is saying that this dam made on river Ganges in West Bengal is leading to silting in upstream areas and has been responsible for flooding, especially in the region from patna to Bhagalpur. Nitish Government has suggested demolition of this dam.

Bihar's GDP growth has been one of the best in the country, driven by services sector, especially construction. However industry base is still poor.

Base effect of GDP growth when compared to states like Gujarat.

Three smart cities have been chosen from Bihar: Muzzafrpur, Bhagalpur and Biharsharif.

Bihar has lowest literacy in the country. ( 64%)

Bihar is third largest populous state.

Liquor ban will result in revenue loss of 4000 crore rupees, but long term social benefits must also be seen. Preventing wastage of money in poor families, preventing domestic abuse and ensuring availability of employable labour can be few of these benefits. Women will be the biggest beneficiary. Hence it is a welcome step, However the process of implementation must be looked into. Gopalganj spurious liquor led to death of many people. Hence illegal liquor selling might be going on underground which needs to be tackled on priority.

The litchi industry of Muzaffarpur and the CDC/NDC findings.
    I am not quiet, I am plotting.
    ·
  • edited February 22
    donga123 said:

Some facts/opinions....please share more.

Farakka dam issue: Government is saying that this dam made on river Ganges in West Bengal is leading to silting in upstream areas and has been responsible for flooding, especially in the region from patna to Bhagalpur. Nitish Government has suggested demolition of this dam.

Bihar's GDP growth has been one of the best in the country, driven by services sector, especially construction. However industry base is still poor.

Base effect of GDP growth when compared to states like Gujarat.

Three smart cities have been chosen from Bihar: Muzzafrpur, Bhagalpur and Biharsharif.

Bihar has lowest literacy in the country. ( 64%)

Bihar is third largest populous state.

Liquor ban will result in revenue loss of 4000 crore rupees, but long term social benefits must also be seen. Preventing wastage of money in poor families, preventing domestic abuse and ensuring availability of employable labour can be few of these benefits. Women will be the biggest beneficiary. Hence it is a welcome step, However the process of implementation must be looked into. Gopalganj spurious liquor led to death of many people. Hence illegal liquor selling might be going on underground which needs to be tackled on priority.

The litchi industry of Muzaffarpur and the CDC/NDC findings.

Thanks bhai
    ·
  • edited February 24
    sabash bhai log...keep it up.

I might add few more question....

1) WHY BIHAR has been plagued by EDUCATIONAL scandals and corruption in recent years ?? HOW you, as a civil servant intend to improve educational scenario in your home state ??

2)prohibition has negative revenue economic consequences for bihar , it has affected revenue and jobs in informal sector , what should be done to compensate the revenue loss?? don,t you think the prohibition was a decision made for political gains ?

3) what is PRAKASH VARSH ?

4) what is scope of INLAND WATER transportation in ganga basin ??
    ·
  • 1.What are the ground level issues which is leading to low index on many socio-economic indicators? or What are the reasons for largescale poverty in bihar?
    2.What actions you would take in your jurisdiction as a DM to tackle above issues?
    ·
  • gariyan said:

buddhu said:

Though I didn't appear for mains this year, I have a list of questions by some coaching institutes on Bihar. I think sankalp. If u want it, I can email it to u after 26 Feb. Leme know thru a msg on my wall with ur email id

Manager Sahab! Aap sab ke liye yahan PE agar post kar sakte hain to kar dijiye, please.

Bhala ho jayega hamara bhi

·
  • gariyan said:

buddhu said:

Manager Sahab! Aap sab ke liye yahan PE agar post kar sakte hain to kar dijiye, please.

Bhala ho jayega hamara bhi

sir main nahi bhej raha hun wo @buddhu bhai bhej rahe hain.
    RBI Grade B Manager 2017
    ·
  • Deaths reported due to Licchi
    ·
  • Why Patna not included in smart city?? Anyone
    ·
  • edited February 28
    darklight said:

Why Patna not included in smart city?? Anyone

@darklight
    Sanitation, sewerage & IT cost Patna a seat on smart city bus :|
    https://www.telegraphindia.com/1150828/jsp/frontpage/story_39506.jsp#.WLVsQ9J97IU
    RBI Grade B Manager 2017
    ·
  • @gariyan thanks man. Appreciate it:)
    ·
  • Is Bihar backward>>><<
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google