43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

ForumIAS Open Mock - 15/02/17 - Result Declaration

edited February 22 in Test Series
Hi,

Thank You for writing an open mock with us.

We thank you for the overwhelming response. 9431 aspirants have completed the test.

In our opinion, anybody scoring 90+ in open mock are on their way for UPSC CSP 2017.

Candidates who are scoring in range on 70-90 need to revise. Candidates in the range of 70 and below can drastically improve scores after 1-2 revisions.

Please find the result: ForumIAS Open Mock 2017 - 15/02/17 - Ranklist

·

Comments

• 99.66 marks with 1254 rank... Thank you @"forum ias" for wonderful test.
    ·
  • Score 130 Rank @33
    Prelims : 2/2. Mains : 0/2. 24 years. "Thats how you devour a whale ; One bite at a time"
    ·
  • edited February 22
    Got 106. Is it a good score? Isse to prelim clear nehi hoga....rank around 1000.
    Had taken forum mock test series and getting around 95-105 in average. Is hisaab se kya asli exam me marks badega? Agar badega to kitna badega? Forum ki tests me mera target kitna hona chahiye?
    @DrKingSchultz
    @Neyawn
    @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh and other enlightened souls
    ·
  • 1200 rank ke aaspass...
    ·
  • what is impressive is that more than 9000 candidate took the test.. great work forumias..
    ·
  • @ForumIAS ..... At the same time try to provide detailed solution. Best part of any mock test is that it clears doubt and helps to expand knowledge which seriously lacks in absence of detailed solution.
    ·
  • highest 168... people have reached at another level in GS
    ·
  • 400 kay aas paas rank
    ·
  • edited February 22
    How is it even possible for so many people to score above 130-140. Makes me wonder if my preparation is worth anything at all. :3

I thought my preparation was very good. Ended up at 94 with 1559 rank. Don't feel this is good enough.
    ·
  • Rank 411

Score 118.66

·
  • How is it even possible for so many people to score above 130-140. Makes me wonder if my preparation is worth anything at all. :3

I thought my preparation was very good. Ended up at 94 with 1559 rank. Don't feel this is good enough.

Ditto!!!
    ·
  • @ 94 ranked somewhere b/w 1500-1600 ... Disappointed :-(
    ·
  • Bhai 160 plus wale bande ko 21 toopo ki saalami .. Kaha hai launda :-D
    ·
  • I've scored 104 marks, I'm not feeling confident to appear this year.Is this because of the low score or it's general?
    ·
  • to all the people who are scoring in excess of 90s kindly guide how to improve my score. i have got only 67 marks. the execuses like no revision dont stand because people have scored even 160. i have read all the books recommended by sites may be multiple books at least twice.
    i also study for decent hours but still not able to score decent marks in forumias tests. Although in vision test which i undertake after downloading from sites , i score in excess of 120.
    why this divergence of marks ? kindly guide me how to ace prelims . what are specific methodology to adopt when you have read all basic book.. plzz help
    ·
  • I've scored 104 marks, I'm not feeling confident to appear this year.Is this because of the low score or it's general?

sorry to say.. but have you decided to not study anything after this test till prelims? because that is what u are sounding like..

u have 104 now.. with few revisions.. marks will improve.. and u also know that large number of people witing for mains / interview have not written and they will score more marks..

and if u decide not to study then in 2 months in same test you will get 90 minus..

please don't waste time thinking such things.. sorry I wrote so much because I thought either this person is really naïve or simply over acting as 104 is a good score..

·
  • anjus said:

I've scored 104 marks, I'm not feeling confident to appear this year.Is this because of the low score or it's general?

sorry to say.. but have you decided to not study anything after this test till prelims? because that is what u are sounding like..

u have 104 now.. with few revisions.. marks will improve.. and u also know that large number of people witing for mains / interview have not written and they will score more marks..

and if u decide not to study then in 2 months in same test you will get 90 minus..

please don't waste time thinking such things.. sorry I wrote so much because I thought either this person is really naïve or simply over acting as 104 is a good score..

I know that 104 is pretty good score & I also knew that some will think that I'm just overreacting, but the thing is I got only 7/17 & 6/16 correct in polity & history.When we have expectations from ourselves, in the case of failure we feel disappointed .so that's why i asked is this feeling is normal or it's because of such score.I got wrong that I wrote those 3 figures, instead, i would have written the scores of history & polity.
    madam, u were correct when u said that many waiting for their result have not written & when they will write they will score more than this, i also thought the same & this made me more disappointed.
    sorry to say this mam, a test where other are scoring in 160's , i cannot overreact .
    @anjus
    ·
  • I finally got my account created on academy (delayed because of the OTP issue). Can't I take this open mock test now?
    Barbad forumistaan karne ko to ek hi ullu kaafi tha
    Yahan..har post pe ullu baitha hai anjam-e-forumistan kya hoga
    ·
  • I finally got my account created on academy (delayed because of the OTP issue). Can't I take this open mock test now?

You can.
    Your name will not figure in the Ranklist.
    Prelims: 3. Mains: 1. Interview: 1. Rank: (?)
    Literature of English Language.
    Dentist, bounty hunter, aspiring diplomat. Opinionated.
    ·
  • Score 113.
    2 months dedicated mugging before prelims and it'll breach 140. :sunglasses:
    Prelims: 3. Mains: 1. Interview: 1. Rank: (?)
    Literature of English Language.
    Dentist, bounty hunter, aspiring diplomat. Opinionated.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google