MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 30th OCT(Evening) 5:15 PM - 7:15 PM & 15th Nov. (Morning) 11:00 AM-1:00 PM ;
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal (Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar (Rank-200, 2016)

If applied twice in Prelims, but did not sit for it - what will the number of attempts be ?

Applied twice, did not sit for it both times , what will the number of attempts be ?
One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
How you do anything is how you do everything.

PSIR Optional. Aspiring Diplomat.

Comments

• As per my knowledge, zero! :)
    Attempts are consider on the basis of number of times you appear!
    Its Not What You Did These Days That Matter!
    It Is Final 100 Days Countdown That Matters!

Thank you so much!

Absolutely correct.
    ये वक़्त ना ठहरा है, ये वक़्त ना ठहरेगा |
    यूही गुज़र जाएगा घबराना कैसा |
    हिम्मत से काम लेंगे, घबराना कैसा |
  • aisa rahta to main kisi dushman larke ka 4-5 baar khud se hi form bhar kar uske 4-5 attempts barbad kar deta....so in your case it is zero
  • Thanks @mimansa ,@Chacha_Chaudhury Moderators please close this thread.

• And what if I simply write 0 even if I had appeared for prelim once? How do they verify these things?
    "There should be no boundaries to human endeavor. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. While there's life, there is hope" - Stephen Hawking
  • And what if I simply write 0 even if I had appeared for prelim once? How do they verify these things?

All the form data is electronically stored. So it can b verified at the click of a button by UPSC. Unless you didn't give ur real name+DOB+father's name+photo etc in the first time u applied they will pretty much find out n bar u from any kind of competitive exams throughout the country

I have failed upsc mains a couple of times.
  • edited February 24
    mimansa said:

aisa rahta to main kisi dushman larke ka 4-5 baar khud se hi form bhar kar uske 4-5 attempts barbad kar deta....so in your case it is zero

Naam mimansa and soch image
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog