ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

SOCIOLOGY - in/out Mains 2016

I am out. please post your status so that we can know something about its performance.
·
«134567

Comments

  • Out socio. 1st mains i really dont knw what went wrog
    Attempted full
    Clueless
    ·
  • Out...paper to thik hi hua tha
    ·
  • @Durkheim @choudhary_007 bhai GS kaisa hua tha tm logo ka? i believe essay/gs k chalte ni hua
    ·
  • But overall forum pe it seems socio has performed well
    Clueless
    ·
  • Durkheim said:

    But overall forum pe it seems socio has performed well

    dont really know bro, last yr also it was the case, but later on after marksheets released, they were in due to GS scores.
    ·
  • @Durkheim @choudhary_007 bhai GS kaisa hua tha tm logo ka? i believe essay/gs k chalte ni hua

    Gs n essay bhi thik tha...pta nhi kya gadbad ho gai
    ·
  • My essay was really good. Gs paper 2 fuckdup n paper 3 avg baki good
    Clueless
    ·
  • Kya kru samaj ni a rha yar plz kuch suggest karo
    Clueless
    ·
  • Durkheim said:

    Kya kru samaj ni a rha yar plz kuch suggest karo

    bhai attempt bache hai to achhe s prepare krke do...my game is over.
    which attempt yours?
    ·
  • Attempt bahut hai strength nahi hai fir padh pane ki
    Clueless
    ·
  • In sociology.
    CSE 2015: Mains-1, Interview-1, Rank-0
    CSE 2016: Mains-1, Interview-1*
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Mehnat itni khamoshi se karo ki qamyabi shor macha de !!!
    ·
  • Durkheim said:

    Attempt bahut hai strength nahi hai fir padh pane ki

    fir load mt lo yar, padhai kro...dont give small tym exams, full focus on upsc...
    cant hold my tears..
    ·
  • in bhai
    ·
  • Attempted full. Thought I had written well. But OUT! Need to figure out what went wrong with answer writing in Socio coz' in GS i am confident I would have scored average or above average.
    ·
  • Samaj hi ni a rha what went wrong. Upsc ko kya chahiye

    Durkheim said:

    Attempt bahut hai strength nahi hai fir padh pane ki

    fir load mt lo yar, padhai kro...dont give small tym exams, full focus on upsc...
    cant hold my tears..
    Can feel u bro. Tc. Jo hoga acha hoga all d best
    Clueless
    ·
  • Will this time focus exclusively on answer writing. Reading useless articles is hardly useful the way questions are being framed. Vision IAS is decent test series, any heads up for Praveen Kishore test series?
    ·
  • aman131 said:

    In sociology.

    Bhai plz. Source hi bta do kaha kaha se padha. Wud b great help. N did u quote thinkers in ur answer or generalist ki tarah likha ?
    Clueless
    ·
  • Durkheim said:

    aman131 said:

    In sociology.

    Bhai plz. Source hi bta do kaha kaha se padha. Wud b great help. N did u quote thinkers in ur answer or generalist ki tarah likha ?
    Bhai abhi kh pana mushkil hai ki kisne nayya paar lagayi bt as far as socio references are concerned to wo to wahi sab hai
    P1- harlambos blue,upendra,sinduri notes
    P2 - ma ignou, sinduri,upendra,current

    + vision model ans
    answers mei thinker quote kiye the.
    CSE 2015: Mains-1, Interview-1, Rank-0
    CSE 2016: Mains-1, Interview-1*
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Mehnat itni khamoshi se karo ki qamyabi shor macha de !!!
    ·
  • aman131 said:

    Durkheim said:

    aman131 said:

    In sociology.

    Bhai plz. Source hi bta do kaha kaha se padha. Wud b great help. N did u quote thinkers in ur answer or generalist ki tarah likha ?
    Bhai abhi kh pana mushkil hai ki kisne nayya paar lagayi bt as far as socio references are concerned to wo to wahi sab hai
    P1- harlambos blue,upendra,sinduri notes
    P2 - ma ignou, sinduri,upendra,current

    + vision model ans
    answers mei thinker quote kiye the.

    Thanx bhai all d best
    Clueless
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google