Download part 1 of the Economic Survey 2016-17 Vol. 2 summary by ForumIAS : Click here to DOWNLOAD

Interview Assistance Initiative by ForumIAS - Important

Dear Friends,

Congratulations for making it to the final round of the Examination. :)

We would be conducting some Open Sessions and Interview guidance sessions for ForumIAS Members who will be appearing for the Interview. This should include preparation stragey ahead, DAF preparation, Home State, Hobbies Preparation and Talks by ForumIAS Members who have scored well in the Interview and secured a position.

We will, on a best effort basis, try to provide Mock Interview Sessions too.

Please leave your details below so that we can reach you back.

https://goo.gl/forms/ECQmMVAHXoIYCNN63

MGP Students, kindly get in touch with Shantanu or Ayush for further course of action. Also kindly fill up the details above.

·

Comments

• Sir, I am in bangalore..can I appear in mock too
    ·
  • @Goosaboom I am also from bangalore, can we meet and plan something
    ·
  • ustaad said:
    can we prepare together
    ·
  • I am in Bangalore too
    Ahista chal ae jindagi abhi, kai karz chukana baki hai.
    ·
  • Please upload interview session on FORUMIAS YouTube channel for non-delhi aspirants
    TIA!☺
    ·
  • Kiran_93 said:

Please upload interview session on FORUMIAS YouTube channel for non-delhi aspirants
    TIA!☺

+1
    ·
  • Kiran_93 said:

Please upload interview session on FORUMIAS YouTube channel for non-delhi aspirants
    TIA!☺

+1
    ·
  • ustaad said:
    I am in bangalore too .. Sociology optional and cleared Mains. Do let me know if any plans
    ·
  • @ForumIAS Any plans to hold programme in Bangalore ??
    ·
  • @ForumIAS when are the sessions being held? Since we all know that students would be enrolling in multiple interview programmes pease try to arrange sessions in a way they don't clash with other institutes. Most instis are holding sessions on 28th and theirs might already be clashing.
    ·
  • Kiran_93 said:

TIA!☺

+1 @root
    ·
  • @Neyawn and others

can anyone help about attestation form. about when it is released and what it contains.

also kindly tell about eye prescription. what we have to do.. where is form for that and can it be done by private hospital
    ·
  • What is the BMI requirement for the medicals?
    ·
  • edited February 25
    @ForumIAS @Neyawn @root I have handwritten notes For interview by a selected candidate ( 2015 < 100 rank ) . Can bring them on 27th , for benefit of other forumias members. Please confirm if thats desired as i would have to be a bit sycophant to access those

Get them
    2016 - Rank < 500 , 2017 - no balls, 2018 - game on.
    ·
  • @ForumIAS @Neyawn @root I have handwritten notes For interview by a selected candidate ( 2015 < 100 rank ) . Can bring them on 27th , for benefit of other forumias members. Please confirm if thats desired as i would have to be a bit sycophant to access those

Get them

Bring it for the larger good. Thanks:)
    ·
  • edited February 28
    ·
  • please have a look. related to OBC

The broad checklist says that "The certificate should be dated earlier than the closing date (i.e.
    27.05.2016) for submission of applications for this examination, as stipulated in the Examination Notice."

I have OBC certificate of August (i.e. 8th month) 2016. Earlier to that I dont have center certificate but state certificate and original caste certificate of 2006.

I think there are other students who have same issue.

however, the words used is "should" and not "must"

Please guide in this regard.
    ·
  • Does the interview panel be known before the day of the interview
    ·
  • How to delete my account
    ·
  • How to delete my account

Forget about it..:)
    ·
  • Hi Guys,

I would like to share some Interview tips with people who have not been able to score well in the interview in the past. Kindly PM me and I shall try to provide some help.

This should be specially helpful for people who have worked in the corporate sector / engineering background / MBA background / High paying jobs and possess good communication skills, and still failing to get good marks.

Please feel free to PM as this could just be what you may need. I am sharing this on the basis of recommendation of a few of my friends who have immensely benefited from it and was done on request by them.

*No good deed goes unpunished*
    ·
  • edited March 6
    Neyawn said:

Hi Guys,

I would like to share some Interview tips with people who have not been able to score well in the interview in the past. Kindly PM me and I shall try to provide some help.

This should be specially helpful for people who have worked in the corporate sector / engineering background / MBA background / High paying jobs and possess good communication skills, and still failing to get good marks.

Please feel free to PM as this could just be what you may need. I am sharing this on the basis of recommendation of a few of my friends who have immensely benefited from it and was done on request by them.

@Neyawn Please check your inbox. Thanks!
    ·
  • Neyawn said:

Hi Guys,

Have PMed you.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
1. Open Session on DAF Filling : What you fill in your Detailed Application form, will decide the marks you get in the Interview, the service that you will get and the state you will live in , for the rest of your life. Last but not the least, it will also decide who you will marry. Don't make mistakes. Join us for an open session on filling up the DAF. We will be assisted by ForumIAS Members who have secured a service or rank in this initiative.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog