Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Please suggest Good Doctor or Hospital for LASIK Eye Surgery in Delhi NCR

If someone has got LASIK done in Delhi then please suggest good doctor or hospital from your experience or if you know through someone that will also be great.

If somebody wants to join State Police Service (higher or sub ordinate) will LASIK surgery create problems during medical examination before joining service?

Thanks

PS- If you want to add or suggest something related to the topic then please do so.
·

Comments

• Dr Sanjay Dhawan, Max hospital, panchsheel (near saket). He is the best in Delhi. Got it done in 2008, and doing fine. Second question no idea.
    Ye waqt b guzar jayega. Keep patience.
    ·
  • Anyone has any idea about Shroff Eye Hospital Delhi?
    ·
  • edited February 22
    Best in NCR is Center for Sight Safdarjung. They have similar facilities like Shankar netralaya has.
    ·
  • What would be thr approximate cost of LASIK surgery?
    ·
  • @ashish_ism Thanks. Did you get it done from there or you know through someone?
    ·
  • No Intention to highjack your thread, but is there any cure of Amblyopia in any of the hospital in around Delhi.
    I contacted many places but no luck. It's 30% blindness so neither claim PH quota nor eligible for technical services.

Thanks for the genuine response.
    ·
  • Dr Sanjay Dhawan, Max hospital, panchsheel (near saket). He is the best in Delhi. Got it done in 2008, and doing fine. Second question no idea.

how much myopia is correctible? how much was yours?
    तदबीर से बिगड़ी हुई तक़दीर बना ले, अपने पे भरोसा है तो एक दाँव लगा ले।
    ·
  • Revo04 said:

@ashish_ism Thanks. Did you get it done from there or you know through someone?

My father is getting treatment there for Glaucoma. Doctor in Shankar Netralaya recommended CFS Safdarjung (and AIIMS) as we belonged to North India and going to Chennai every 2 months was impossible. Doctors there are good. I have been to Vasan Eye care Janakpuri as well but they don't have all the facilities.
    ·
  • I was planning to do as well. But after visit this Facebook page called - LASIK complications - I am confused
    ·
  • @giri As per my initial enquiry with 4-5 eye hospitals in Delhi Ncr. There are 2 levels first is Initial test & consultation which will tell you whether your eyes are suitable for surgery or not & the type of surgery to be performed . Charges vary from 2k-4k for initial test & consultation. Then second level is Surgery –there are 2 types of surgery- 1.Blade –Cost 30k-50k 2. Bladeless 80k-1Lac-for both eyes.

@ashish_ism Thanks again!!!
    ·
  • @stonecold -can u please share the fb link.
    thanks.
    ·
  • Revo04 said:

@giri As per my initial enquiry with 4-5 eye hospitals in Delhi Ncr. There are 2 levels first is Initial test & consultation which will tell you whether your eyes are suitable for surgery or not & the type of surgery to be performed . Charges vary from 2k-4k for initial test & consultation. Then second level is Surgery –there are 2 types of surgery- 1.Blade –Cost 30k-50k 2. Bladeless 80k-1Lac-for both eyes.

@ashish_ism Thanks again!!!

Thank you.
    ·
  • @krishnadsk -Hey on a different thread for LASIK you wrote abt SMILE surgery. Can I ask you from where u got it done & the cost of it. Any other experience you would like to share about the surgery.
    Thanks
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog