"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.
Mains 2017 : The Only Course you will need to Score 400+ in GS
Mains Foundation 2017 by Ravi R Chokkalingam – to cover GS Paper 2, Paper 3, Paper 1 (Social Issues), Ethics & Essay – with 4 Full Length Mock Tests.
Classes (Online | Offline) commence from 27th June for Mains Foundation, Mains Current Affairs, GS Paper III, Ethics & Essay

Call : 9555923039 for early bird discounts

Removal of Optional Paper in CSE 2017

" Mukul Pathak, Psychology faculty at Vajiram is known to have announced that optional papers would be removed from the examination process starting with CSE 2017".

This news has been making strong rounds in the student circles for the past few days.People with a firsthand information regarding the matter,please acknowledge the credibility of it.
I shall bomb the world one day !!
·
«1

Comments

  • Good Bye till Interview : )
    ·
  • @taliban What did he say about CSM 2016 result ? :mrgreen:
    Good Bye till Interview : )
    ·
  • INO said:

    @taliban What did he say about CSM 2016 result ? :mrgreen:

    no idea
    I shall bomb the world one day !!
    ·
  • One of my friends in Vision also said the same... He is damn sure...

    But in my humble opinion, this is highly unlikely ....
    ·
  • One of my friends in Vision also said the same... He is damn sure...

    But in my humble opinion, this is highly unlikely ....

    Sabko 2 extra attempts milenge. :lol: :lol:
    Character has to be established through a thousand stumbles...
    ·
  • One of my friends in Vision also said the same... He is damn sure...

    But in my humble opinion, this is highly unlikely ....

    Sabko 2 extra attempts milenge. :lol: :lol:
    Source ??
    ·
  • One of my friends in Vision also said the same... He is damn sure...

    But in my humble opinion, this is highly unlikely ....

    Sabko 2 extra attempts milenge. :lol: :lol:
    Source ??
    Joke tha bhai. :neutral:

    Sab notification k baad h pata chalega. Aap padhai jaari rakhiye. Good luck :)
    Character has to be established through a thousand stumbles...
    ·
  • my source says, two optional era is gonna be back :mrgreen:
    goodbye forumIAS
    ·
  • One of my friends in Vision also said the same... He is damn sure...

    But in my humble opinion, this is highly unlikely ....

    Sabko 2 extra attempts milenge. :lol: :lol:
    Source ??
    Joke tha bhai. :neutral:

    Sab notification k baad h pata chalega. Aap padhai jaari rakhiye. Good luck :)
    Sure.. thnx.. ATB
    ·
  • Eiago said:

    my source says, two optional era is gonna be back :mrgreen:

    Maja aa jayega. B)
    Mech + Physics. I will kick ass-pirants :mrgreen:
    Good Bye till Interview : )
    ·
  • INO said:

    Eiago said:

    my source says, two optional era is gonna be back :mrgreen:

    Maja aa jayega. B)
    Mech + Physics. I will kick ass-pirants :mrgreen:
    There is sone twist. You have to choose one literature subject. Only one science optional allowed.
    Character has to be established through a thousand stumbles...
    ·
  • INO said:

    Eiago said:

    my source says, two optional era is gonna be back :mrgreen:

    Maja aa jayega. B)
    Mech + Physics. I will kick ass-pirants :mrgreen:
    my source also says, ifos aspirants ke optionals have to be different from CSE optionals...matlab four optionals for them, in two exams..level playing field ke liye :mrgreen:
    goodbye forumIAS
    ·
  • Eiago said:

    my source says, two optional era is gonna be back :mrgreen:

    +100... yeh GS ka chu lucky draw band hona chahiye.
    ·
  • ye optional hat gaya to UPSC is total barbaadi.nahi hatega ye.
    ·
  • Eiago said:

    INO said:

    Eiago said:

    my source says, two optional era is gonna be back :mrgreen:

    Maja aa jayega. B)
    Mech + Physics. I will kick ass-pirants :mrgreen:
    my source also says, ifos aspirants ke optionals have to be different from CSE optionals...matlab four optionals for them, in two exams..level playing field ke liye :mrgreen:
    Bechaare future asspirants. :mrgreen:
    Good Bye till Interview : )
    ·
  • federer said:

    ye optional hat gaya to UPSC is total barbaadi.nahi hatega ye.

    bhai optional hata toh upsc .. banking ssc ban jaega.. ek optional k darr se ruke h yeh log
    ·
  • optioonal toh na hatega.. shayad pre m waapis aa jaaye
    ·
  • CSAT waapas le aao.

    mains ka result aaya nahin yahaan rumour mongering shuru waah
    ·
  • edited February 18
    INO said:

    Eiago said:

    INO said:

    Eiago said:

    my source says, two optional era is gonna be back :mrgreen:

    Maja aa jayega. B)
    Mech + Physics. I will kick ass-pirants :mrgreen:
    my source also says, ifos aspirants ke optionals have to be different from CSE optionals...matlab four optionals for them, in two exams..level playing field ke liye :mrgreen:
    Bechaare future asspirants. :mrgreen:
    padh lo forest interview k liye.. nhi toh futre ass-pirants m shamil ho jaoge tum bhi :mrgreen:
    ·
  • menace_hr said:

    CSAT waapas le aao.

    mains ka result aaya nahin yahaan rumour mongering shuru waah

    CSAT toh nhi aaega.. optional aa sakta h pre m wapis
    ·
  • hemu said:

    INO said:

    Eiago said:

    INO said:

    Eiago said:

    my source says, two optional era is gonna be back :mrgreen:

    Maja aa jayega. B)
    Mech + Physics. I will kick ass-pirants :mrgreen:
    my source also says, ifos aspirants ke optionals have to be different from CSE optionals...matlab four optionals for them, in two exams..level playing field ke liye :mrgreen:
    Bechaare future asspirants. :mrgreen:
    padh lo forest interview k liye.. nhi toh futre ass-pirants m shamil ho jaoge tum bhi :mrgreen:
    Han yar :'(
    M Rajasthan ka magne ke liye.. apka thread dund raha tha :mrgreen:
    Good Bye till Interview : )
    ·
  • 22 Feb tak ka intezaar kijiye.. dheeraj rakhiye. 5 din aur shesh hain
    ·
  • INO said:

    hemu said:

    INO said:

    Eiago said:

    INO said:

    Eiago said:

    my source says, two optional era is gonna be back :mrgreen:

    Maja aa jayega. B)
    Mech + Physics. I will kick ass-pirants :mrgreen:
    my source also says, ifos aspirants ke optionals have to be different from CSE optionals...matlab four optionals for them, in two exams..level playing field ke liye :mrgreen:
    Bechaare future asspirants. :mrgreen:
    padh lo forest interview k liye.. nhi toh futre ass-pirants m shamil ho jaoge tum bhi :mrgreen:
    Han yar :'(
    M Rajasthan ka magne ke liye.. apka thread dund raha tha :mrgreen:
    mar gya woh thread. koi nhi aata waha.. tum kitab se mag lo
    ·
  • INO said:

    Eiago said:

    my source says, two optional era is gonna be back :mrgreen:

    Maja aa jayega. B)
    Mech + Physics. I will kick ass-pirants :mrgreen:
    There is sone twist. You have to choose one literature subject. Only one science optional allowed.
    :/ :/
    Good Bye till Interview : )
    ·
  • edited February 18
    ek random aspirant ne random teacher (read hara hua khiladi) ki baat post ki, and people flood thread with their intuitions..
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google