Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE courses. Click below for details -
(1) Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude (2) Ancient, Medieval History, Art and Culture (3) Modern Indian History
(4) Current Affairs April 2017 to May 2018 (5) International Relations and Internal Security (6) Geography
(7) 200 Most Important Topics for UPSC CSE Prelims 2018
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now.

ForumIAS New Batch Announcement 

MGP Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)       PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP + Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)    PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP Batch C (Rapid): (Starts 25th Jan, Ends 19th Apr)              PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 

Mains 2016 Results - Expected Date - Official Thread

edited February 2017 in Speculation & Protests
Dear Friends,

Since a lot of madness is happening all around, and since noone did it yet, so I am creating an official thread for expected date of Mains 2016 Results.

This thread will be closed and will only be opened by a moderator , with comment added and closed again.

As far my info is - and I am not in the habit of speculating results date - and info may be entirely incorrect.

Expected Result Date - after 17th Feb ( Tentative given by India Bhai, not his official date. He will give the official date when his sources tell him )
23rd , from IRS Academy Lady Officer

Thats all I have.

If you have any info, kindly PM these people - Woodpecker , burger ( Lol ) , JohnSnow @DrSheldon or any other active Mods and they will post it here.

This thread is meant to updated only by mods.
*No good deed goes unpunished*

Comments

• Posted by @over_lord -

Guys, the chances of today are very slim. Though it can only be confirmed post-lunch. Hopefully, UPSC sticks to its original target of 17th Feb and not delay it any further.
    PS: result was ready at the end of 1st week of Feb itself. Don't know the reason why UPSC put the target to 17th feb and why it is delaying the result .

You can also subscribe my channel/page "Sleepy Classes" on youtube. All the best :)
  • @ANIRUDDHSINGH says -

Fair chances today itself.

You can also subscribe my channel/page "Sleepy Classes" on youtube. All the best :)
  • edited February 2017
    Many people have pointed out that information on india.com was not credible so i have removed the post.
    Will post as soon as we get some credible news source.

All the best :)
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
  • @shrude_indian has posted -
    (Shrude has been critical of all those claiming results earlier)

The countdown of the result has begun

Result any time from today evening to 24th.

• @india bhai on FB -

No result on Monday and Tuesday.

• edited February 2017
    Called Meharshi sir just now and he said
    "Aaj aa jaayega" (It will come today)

I asked "Aaj kab tak?"

He said: 1 or one and half hours.

Edit:

I called in this number 011-23381164 (Examination). It used to be Meharshi sir's number. Not sure who sits there now.
    IRTS (2015), ITS (2014).
  • Note: Not an insider. Just forwarded the info as received from that number. Some other people have got the same response from the same number. Keep calm
    IRTS (2015), ITS (2014).
  • JohnSnow said:

Note: Not an insider. Just forwarded the info as received from that number. Some other people have got the same response from the same number. Keep calm

JohnSnow

We are getting calls from a few hundred people because of your info.

If it doesn't come, they are gonna say "You know nothing John Snow" . And its gonna stay :tongue:
  • Even I have received SMS and inputs over whatsapp for TODAY !
    Indian Foreign Service | Career Diplomat
  • root said:

JohnSnow said:

Note: Not an insider. Just forwarded the info as received from that number. Some other people have got the same response from the same number. Keep calm

JohnSnow

We are getting calls from a few hundred people because of your info.

If it doesn't come, they are gonna say "You know nothing John Snow" . And its gonna stay :tongue:
    Ha ha. I know. I was more worried about this then my result. Thanks all for having faith in the King in the North :p
    All the best for future..
    IRTS (2015), ITS (2014).
This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog