Secure 35+ Questions in Prelims 2017

Dr. Ravi Agrahari's General Science & Tech, Environment & Ecology Module to cover atleast 35+ Questions in Prelims 2017. Start Date : 22nd March. Call : 9555923039 Click to watch Orientation Lecture.

What are the major changes expected in UPSC CSE '17 notification?

edited February 15 in Official Exam Process
As i have been intimated there are major changes in the notification 2017, Pls share your info if any .
Inputs i have:
1.Delay in notification.
2.Age limit increase alongwith extra attempts for people affected in 2011 to 2014 era.
3.Changes on the line of SSC exam .It means age 35 for 5400 grade pay.
·

Comments

  • Exam will be on june 16 no changes..so study irrespective of changes,delays in notification.
    ·
  • win_2017 said:

    Exam will be on june 16 no changes..so study irrespective of changes,delays in notification.

    June 18

    ·
  • Hahaha...
    Log apne imaginations aur hallucinations se changes propose kar de rahe hai.
    Phir use inputs mang rahe hai.....expecting koi toh kuch positive bol de B) B)
    Come out of denial mode and move on...
    Notification is on time and there is nothing new in it.
    ·
  • Bhai ssc mein 35 kab se hui umar,wo bhee
    General ki ?
    God has been generous. Now is my turn to prove he wasn't wrong
    #myquote.

    hindi literature optional. PREPARING NOTES FOR HINDI and would like to see notes of others.interested aspirants can contact here or @ daanveerakarna@gmail.com
    ·
  • Is there any chance of prelims being held in online mode ?
    ·
  • gt2015 said:

    Is there any chance of prelims being held in online mode ?

    No. So far no such arrangements are being made.
    ·
  • Bhai ssc mein 35 kab se hui umar,wo bhee
    General ki ?

    Are 3 years relaxation ..27 se 30 hua na.
    ·
  • laparwah said:

    Hahaha...
    Log apne imaginations aur hallucinations se changes propose kar de rahe hai.
    Phir use inputs mang rahe hai.....expecting koi toh kuch positive bol de B) B)
    Come out of denial mode and move on...
    Notification is on time and there is nothing new in it.

    Haha.
    ·
  • Msd2017 said:

    win_2017 said:

    Exam will be on june 16 no changes..so study irrespective of changes,delays in notification.

    June 18

    :) :)
    ·
  • aare bhaiyo thandh maroo

    noti aayega to clear ho jayega

    kisi ka selection age attempt book coaching se nahi rukta

    just concentrate on study ye sab faltu ke issue hai
    ·
  • MSD2016 said:

    aare bhaiyo thandh maroo

    noti aayega to clear ho jayega

    kisi ka selection age attempt book coaching se nahi rukta

    just concentrate on study ye sab faltu ke issue hai

    Woh theek hai but wats ur info about attempt issue?


    ·
  • Msd2017 said:

    MSD2016 said:

    aare bhaiyo thandh maroo

    noti aayega to clear ho jayega

    kisi ka selection age attempt book coaching se nahi rukta

    just concentrate on study ye sab faltu ke issue hai

    Woh theek hai but wats ur info about attempt issue?


    Age Limit will be 35 for General? What will be the D.O.B. criteria?
    ·
  • 35 nahi hoga bhai

    33/7 ho sakta hai bas
    ·
  • MSD2016 said:

    35 nahi hoga bhai

    33/7 ho sakta hai bas

    33 yrs n 7 attmpts plus 1attmpt fr 2011 to 14 era..is it? @MSD2016

    ·
  • edited February 14
    mamla esi main phasa hai ki compensation year kaun hoga

    waite for notice
    ·
  • kya yaar itna rote rehte hai ek attempt ke liye...unka kya chala jayega attempt se..they shud remove tis attempt limit..only age limit shud be there
    ·
  • ballu.420 said:

    kya yaar itna rote rehte hai ek attempt ke liye...unka kya chala jayega attempt se..they shud remove tis attempt limit..only age limit shud be there

    wahi sabse acha hota hai
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google