43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

[CSP-2017] Targets-Doubts-Discussions-Study material sharing for Paper 1 only .

All old, new ,early starters, late starters welcome.Please no Timepass or trolling .
God has been generous. Now is my turn to prove he wasn't wrong
#myquote.

hindi literature optional. PREPARING NOTES FOR HINDI and would like to see notes of others.interested aspirants can contact here or @ daanveerakarna@gmail.com
·

Comments

• Remark : second attempt guy here with 2017 going to be the proper 1st attempt.
    #myquote.

hindi literature optional. PREPARING NOTES FOR HINDI and would like to see notes of others.interested aspirants can contact here or @ daanveerakarna@gmail.com
    ·
  • Remark : second attempt guy here with 2017 going to be the proper 1st attempt.

Bro wait for the mains result people will join this thread.
    ·
  • edited February 14
    Np sir ji. I just wanna sail through with the people and wil do anythng for it.even r/l would do
    #myquote.

·
  • ramesh singh 8th edition pdf hai kisi ke pass??
    Romeo naam mera..

Chori hai kaam tera..
    ·
  • todays target

1. spectrum history
    2. polity
    3. performance policies by uma kapila
    4. economics usrvey
    5. revision of govt schemes
    6. optional paper 1

Too many shots at a time..cool down madam... :D world history status?
    ·
  • Is there any recent govt schemes compilation pdf available?
    Please do share if you have read.
    ·
  • yojana october november dec 2016 and jan 2017, please share download links ,urgent
    #myquote.

·
  • Kira said:

Is there any recent govt schemes compilation pdf available?
    Please do share if you have read.

scan ias4sure they had such a doc...
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google