Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes for 2018 : Attend three days of Classes at FourmIAS Offline Center in New Delhi.
Learn how to make own notes from newspaper and alayze issues for CSE.

Click here to : (1) Register, (2) Download Broucher (3) Click here to enroll ONLINE | OFFLINE Click
Course commences on 28th October at 5PM

Open Mock Test by ForumIAS for Prelims 2017 : February 15th at 11:00 AM - Registration Now Open!

Dear Friends,

As we all wait for the Mains Results ( and there is so much chaos already on the Forum ), we thought a meaningful - study related initiative is due - apart from the Weekly Essay Tests, Daily Mains Marathon, and Prelims Marathon 2017 which can be accessed here, here and here respectively.

We invite you to register for an Open Mock with us. Kindly register at the below link [link will be activated by 5 PM today], so that we can drop you an email when we are ready.

The Open Test is toughly contested with usually 3000-4000 and upto 6000 candidates, so you do get a good ranking to measure your performance.

The questions will be general in nature and should be answerable by you if you have read the basic books + you have been reading the newspaper.

This should also help all of you who are following our Daily Prelims Marathon to assess yourself and if you are preparing in the right direction!

Do awesome.

There is nothing sweeter than being rewarded for the hard work you have been putting in !

Click below to register :smile:

http://my.forumias.com/opentest/

Cheers!

ForumIAS.com

P.S. Those of you who are waiting for Mains result can give a tough competition to the newbies. For the newbies - you can take on senior candidates who haven''t been studying for past 3 months! :)

And those of you who are too anxious to write a test , can read a good piece of article written by Lohit Matani IPS on Interview Preparation below

http://forumias.com/portal/interview-preparation-preparation-for-upsc-civil-services-personality-test/

Link will be activated at 5 PM Today

Comments

• edited February 13
    Where is link for the open test?
  • can we write it in Old Rajinder Nagar as well ? where is registration link. It is already 5 pm
  • Looks like ForumIAS has changed its mind about conducting the free test ! sad.. because if I had to write again.. I wouldn't join without writing a sample test.. despite good experience in 2016.
  • Where's the link? :#
  • LINK kahaan hai ji ?

Barbad forumistaan karne ko to ek hi ullu kaafi tha
    Yahan..har post pe ullu baitha hai anjam-e-forumistan kya hoga
  • anjus said:

Looks like ForumIAS has changed its mind about conducting the free test ! sad.. because if I had to write again.. I wouldn't join without writing a sample test.. despite good experience in 2016.

No Madam! We remember you -

http://my.forumias.com/opentest/
  • ForumIAS said:
    Is it online only?
  • @ForumIAS Can we attempt it the same day, in the evening? ( for working aspirants)
  • Thnx @ForumIAS for this initiative ...
  • ForumIAS said:
    Is it online only?
    Yes Sir. We have a test center in New Delhi, but thats only available to our students in the weekends. Or else we would have loved to do it offline too. Lots of energy and young enthusiastic people. You should have seen the Mains Open Test. Dozens of ForumIAS members and all famous mods too - from Mango dolly to Yoga123 to Yo Yo and turned up.

@raushankumar We are hoping you are in the Top 10 :)
  • Thnx @ForumIAS for this initiative ...

Glad to have you. Did you register here?

http://my.forumias.com/opentest

• @Kek! Glad to have you register ! Look forward to you writing the Test :)

We follow you too :)

Didnt know you are from down South :)
  • rahulsri said:

@ForumIAS Can we attempt it the same day, in the evening? ( for working aspirants)

Yes, by all means.
  • Registered
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"
  • MD47 said:

Registered

great! Cya soon!
  • Only people who have not registered are @burger and @pizza :(
  • edited February 13
    ForumIAS said:

Only people who have not registered are @burger and @pizza :(

Sir we both are busy since last week and will be till tomorrow in making 14 feb special for people :trollface: ...

I will register tomorrow morning sir as soon as I open my laptop :)
    Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
  • Just registered on my.forumias.com/opentest...is it all? or should i need do something else?
  • 11 am...What about people who are in job ... Should have been on Sunday/holiday.
  • Registered
    Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
  • edited February 14
    I hope you won't sell this database of phone number, email ids and locations that you are collating. I don't like to be spammed.
    तदबीर से बिगड़ी हुई तक़दीर बना ले, अपने पे भरोसा है तो एक दाँव लगा ले।
    Will it be open only on 15th? or can we give it during weekend before the result on monday ?
  • What about people who are working somewhere?. ...is thr any other alternative for them?
  • @ForumIAS what's the window, for how much time the link will be active??
  • Indian liberalism gives primacy to the rights of indidual over the rights of community ...
    state is wrong ..
    kindly explan with example
  • I hope you won't sell this database of phone number, email ids and locations that you are collating. I don't like to be spammed.

"To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation"

Haha, No @Richard_Parker We hate spam too.

We are trying to get users to register by mobile number so that we dont have people writing Tests again by creating new emails and getting false scores.

Good Username :)
  • IMPORTANT : Tests will be made LIVE in batches starting 11AM. However, everyone will not be able to write the Test at 11 AM itself.

You will get an email when you can start writing the Test. We have 4 batches - and the first batch can write it from 11AM onwards, the second from 2PM onwards, the third from 4PM onwards and 4rth from 6PM onwards.

You will automatically see it in the test under Test Series Tab in http://forumias.academy

***********INSTRUCTIONS***********

Here are the steps to proceed.

1. Visit our test platform http://forumias.academy

2. If you do not already have an account on ForumIAS Academy, create an account using your mobile number.

3. You will get an OTP ( One Time Password ) on your mobile , so keep your phone close. Enter the OTP to proceed and create account.

3. The Tests will appear at the designated time starting 11 AM, depending on what timing you have been allocated.

NOTE : Since more than 8000+ candidates have registered for the Open Test till midnight of 14th Feb, 2017 , we will be enabling access in batches of 2000 candidates, so that the server is able to take the load.

Batches will have timings from 11AM onwards, 2PM onwards, 4PM onwards and 6PM onwards.

You will shortly get an email initimating your timing when you can write the Test.

The Test will automatically appear under the tab TEST SERIES at the designated time.

Test Window : The Tests can be written anytime between the 15th Feb - till Sunday Midnight, 19th Feb.

Results will declared by Monday 5 PM, 20th Feb.

This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog