43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

Best Test Series for Answer Writing

Please share your views on online test series for Mains . I am unable to decide
·

Comments

• edited February 14
    go for vision and/or gs score. Vision is closer to UPSC but those who correct are like us. GS Score Qns are way ahead of upsc interms of toughness(per se ethics) but those who correct are the those who teach there... feedback from both is gud if u keep aside marks and look things for improvement. Maintain a book for the feedback so that u will never repeat that mistake again ...
    ·
  • How good is Forum MGP in terms of Feedback and Analytical Questions? Since UPSC is now done with Straight Questions (except in History and Art/Culture)
    Either be the best or die trying..
    ·
  • GS Score Ethics Personally I feel is good. But the question level in some of the tests are below average quality.

Q.8b in test 2 of ethics -- What is the actual meaning/relevance of the question wrt Ethics?

Checking is quite good, but not upto the level again. My friend gave me better feedback for answer writing and because of that my answers are improving slowly in GS4
    Either be the best or die trying..
    ·
  • How good is Forum MGP in terms of Feedback and Analytical Questions? Since UPSC is now done with Straight Questions (except in History and Art/Culture)

I think forum MGP do not cover current affairs based questions
    ·
  • Difference in purchasing vision test series & purchasing their tests and practice those from home ?
    I think second option seems to be better , as feedback is also given with the tests & you will be able to know about points you have missed. But you won't be able to get your answers reviewed .

Please share your experience @pizza @Burger @DrKingSchultz & others
    ·

I think forum MGP do not cover current affairs based questions
    Thats not true
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"
    ·
  • Please can you review ForumIAS MGP ?
    I was inclined towards it because of more number of tests , & freedom to give tests at our own time . But I found that they have covered current affairs questions in Mains marathon program . Please correct me if I am wrong and also review it
    TIA
    ·
  • Vajiram.

Its online series is not that popular and competitive like Vision. But its classroom series is excellent on parameters of content, relevance, hit-ratio, evaluation and post-test discussion. I personally found it very-good.
    Also many old civil services' selectees, who are posted in Delhi, evaluate the answer copies. I know of an Indian Postal Services recruit of 2006 batch on the rolls of Vajiram's answer-evaluators.

ATB.
    CSM 2015 | CSE Interview 2016 | Expecting*
    ·
  • Online test series only , can't come to Delhi
    ·
  • VISION IAS is the best
    ·
  • iasmain.com
    ·
  • edited March 18

iasmain.com

+1
    :D :D
    Control uday control
    ·
  • hindi medium k liye konsi acchi hai?
    vision, insight, forumias, iasbaba

plsss share
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google