please provide review for hand written notes of VP Gautam AIR 138 geography optionals

Have started my Paper 2 preparation for Geography optionals. As i have limited time in hand to cover Optionals before prelims, please provide review for hand written notes of VP Gautam AIR 138 geography optionals. please help dosto

Comments

• I would say they are very good esp for answer writing.
    Easy to read.
  • thank you sir
  • Awesome notes....just go for it
    Completed optional without any coaching with the help of Neetu Singh + VP Gautam Notes
  • Boulevard said:

Awesome notes....just go for it
    Completed optional without any coaching with the help of Neetu Singh + VP Gautam Notes

Available at the markets?
  • Wakaao said:

Boulevard said:

got it online
  • Wakaao said:

Boulevard said:

got it online
    Bro, can you please share the link? I'm trying to pool as many sources so that my nemesis paper II can be tamed. I'm heartbroken after repeated failures at mains stage.
  • Wakaao said:

Wakaao said:

Boulevard said:

got it online
    Bro, can you please share the link? I'm trying to pool as many sources so that my nemesis paper II can be tamed. I'm heartbroken after repeated failures at mains stage.
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/y5cpa7pal4tvn/VP_Gautham_AIR_138_Geography_Optional
  • Wakaao said:

Wakaao said:

Boulevard said:

got it online
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/y5cpa7pal4tvn/VP_Gautham_AIR_138_Geography_Optional
    Thank you so much.
  • @iasaspirant777 bro I have gone through the notes. Well, I would suggest you to go for other alternatives, like making your own notes. He made the notes as per his convenience, mostly from Savindra and Khullar. You can keep his notes as reference materials(like the way he trimmed his notes). Depending entirely on his notes would not yield rich dividends.
  • Wakaao said:

@iasaspirant777 bro I have gone through the notes. Well, I would suggest you to go for other alternatives, like making your own notes. He made the notes as per his convenience, mostly from Savindra and Khullar. You can keep his notes as reference materials(like the way he trimmed his notes). Depending entirely on his notes would not yield rich dividends.

k thank you
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog