"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.
Mains 2017 : The Only Course you will need to Score 400+ in GS
Mains Foundation 2017 by Ravi R Chokkalingam – to cover GS Paper 2, Paper 3, Paper 1 (Social Issues), Ethics & Essay – with 4 Full Length Mock Tests.
Classes (Online | Offline) commence from 27th June for Mains Foundation, Mains Current Affairs, GS Paper III, Ethics & Essay

Call : 9555923039 for early bird discounts
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening)-5:15PM - 7:15PM & 29th June (Morning)-11AM-1PM ; FREE SEMINAR ON 25TH JUNE, 5.15PM Subject To Availability Of Seats
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal(Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar(Rank-200, 2016) (3) Athar Aamir 1st booklet and 2nd booklet(Rank-2)
ForumIAS Community Meet 2017 on 25th June at 11 AM - You are invited

Dear Friends, ForumIAS Annual Community Meet will be held on June 25th at 11AM in Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi. The Chief Guest for the event will be Suharsh Bhagat, IAS Rank 5, CSE 2014. Come join us , and meet ForumIAS members who have secured ranks this year. Click here to register

please provide review for hand written notes of VP Gautam AIR 138 geography optionals

Have started my Paper 2 preparation for Geography optionals. As i have limited time in hand to cover Optionals before prelims, please provide review for hand written notes of VP Gautam AIR 138 geography optionals. please help dosto
·

Comments

• I would say they are very good esp for answer writing.
    Easy to read.
    ·
  • thank you sir
    ·
  • Awesome notes....just go for it
    Completed optional without any coaching with the help of Neetu Singh + VP Gautam Notes
    ·
  • Boulevard said:

Awesome notes....just go for it
    Completed optional without any coaching with the help of Neetu Singh + VP Gautam Notes

Available at the markets?
    ·
  • Wakaao said:

Boulevard said:

got it online
    ·
  • Wakaao said:

Boulevard said:

got it online
    Bro, can you please share the link? I'm trying to pool as many sources so that my nemesis paper II can be tamed. I'm heartbroken after repeated failures at mains stage.
    ·
  • Wakaao said:

Wakaao said:

Boulevard said:

got it online
    Bro, can you please share the link? I'm trying to pool as many sources so that my nemesis paper II can be tamed. I'm heartbroken after repeated failures at mains stage.
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/y5cpa7pal4tvn/VP_Gautham_AIR_138_Geography_Optional
    ·
  • Wakaao said:

Wakaao said:

Boulevard said:

got it online
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/y5cpa7pal4tvn/VP_Gautham_AIR_138_Geography_Optional
    Thank you so much.
    ·
  • @iasaspirant777 bro I have gone through the notes. Well, I would suggest you to go for other alternatives, like making your own notes. He made the notes as per his convenience, mostly from Savindra and Khullar. You can keep his notes as reference materials(like the way he trimmed his notes). Depending entirely on his notes would not yield rich dividends.
    ·
  • Wakaao said:

@iasaspirant777 bro I have gone through the notes. Well, I would suggest you to go for other alternatives, like making your own notes. He made the notes as per his convenience, mostly from Savindra and Khullar. You can keep his notes as reference materials(like the way he trimmed his notes). Depending entirely on his notes would not yield rich dividends.

k thank you
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google