ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

CSM 2016 - result speculation, date and cutoff [ Please stick around the scope of the thread]

edited February 9 in Official Exam Process
A non - bakar thread only for information related to CSM 2016. Please post only serious info.
·

Comments

• Koi credible news do can we expect result by tomorrwow
    ·
  • Any insider plss comment
    ·
  • Any chance of result by Tomorrow?
    ·
  • kya tuchiyap macha hua hain yahan.... saare bakar/non-bakar thread chalte hi nahin .
    closed hai ya meaningless bullshite ulti ki jaa rahin hai.
    The best sugar Daddy.
    ·
  • upsc website not working ........any reason
    ·
  • In no way the result is coming tonight, if anyone has any info share.
    ·
  • edited February 9
    "Result aaj/kal aane wala hain"!
    Can anybody please be a sweetie and confirm that the rumor I am making-up is true?
    The best sugar Daddy.
    ·
  • Demerara said:

Can anybody please be a sweetie and confirm that the rumor I am making is true?

I called upsc 2 days ago, they clearly said feb last week. But others are claiming 10-15 so i think tomorrow is probable. Moreover they can give a month time for interview after result as they have already given unusual 25 days for the Ifos.
    ·
  • prob of result coming tomorrow is very very and very high.....if not so then we really have to wait a bit longer...because the delay then wil be due to some decision making reason only...
    ·
  • neways upsc website is stilll heavily crowded it seems ........good night folks.
    ·
  • edited February 9
    Darko said:

Demerara said:

I called upsc 2 days ago, they clearly said feb last week. But others are claiming 10-15 so i think tomorrow is probable. Moreover they can give a month time for interview after result as they have already given unusual 25 days for the Ifos.
    Yaar last year 19 feb ko result and interview from 1-2 march( ie only about 10 days.)

Someone on IFos thread said that last year only 2 boards were conducting interview for forest...( if this fact happens to be true)
    The inference/ possibility i am drawing is that interview for csm can start before the end of IFos... so a months time for interview is unlikely and unprecedented.
    The best sugar Daddy.
    ·
  • edited February 9
    Demerara said:

Darko said:

Demerara said:

Yaar last year 19 feb ko result and interview from 1-2 march( ie only about 10 days.)

Someone on IFos thread said that last year only 2 boards were conducting interview for forest...( if this fact happens to be true)
    The inference/ possibility i am drawing is that interview for csm can start before the end of IFos... so a months time for interview is unlikely and unprecedented.
    last year interview started from 8th march...lets hope this time they give around a month
    ·
  • Skyfall said:

Demerara said:

Darko said:

Demerara said:

last year interview started from 8th march...lets hope this time they give around a month
    Last year interview of csm started only after the completion of ifos' so i think result of mains is gonna take a while folks.
    ·
  • Why is that new threads are opened then closed again then new threads again
    ·
  • Why the Mains thread has been closed ? I was enjoying the Impromptu poetry by Cheelu bhai !!
    ·
  • max_weber said:

Why the Mains thread has been closed ? I was enjoying the Impromptu poetry by Cheelu bhai !!

orkut deeno kee yaad dilaa dee cheelu bhai neee
    ·
  • Upsc site not opening kya?
    ·
  • Is upsc site working?
    ·
  • Hi all result in last week of feb. Dont waste time in wrong speculations. From a very reliable source. correction still going on
    ·
  • max_weber said:

Why the Mains thread has been closed ? I was enjoying the Impromptu poetry by Cheelu bhai !!

ye new thread me to kisine kuchh bhi nahi kiya but Fir bhi thread band kar diya..meaning clear hai...Forum sabko padhai karne ke liye bol raha hai...
    IAS...only for U..!!!
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google