MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

[CSM 2016] Analysis - Experience - Difficulty Level - Expected Cutoff (V 2.0)

edited February 17 in Official Exam Process
This thread is in continuation to previous thread on CSM 2016. All members are requested to keep this thread clean and do not spread any unnecessary rumours
Eeny, meeny, miney, moe

Comments

• Negan said:

This thread is in continuation to previous thread on CSM 2016. All members are requested to keep this thread clean and do not spread any unnecessary rumours

+1000

• people please keepnit civil.

do not fight please. we alk are anxious and its understandable. but please keep ur marbles intact
    Mood bohot kharab hai kya kare
    Prelims -3 Mains-3* Interview - 0*
  • Let pray collectively that we do not required third thread and before that result do comes out...
  • Please self help to keep this thread clean as mods can't be expected to monitor and clean the thread every time.
    Eeny, meeny, miney, moe
  • Kya yaar. Thoda sa mazak karne pe block kar diya. Not fair.
  • Negan said:

+!.

To all sadists and perverts, please be aware that this thread has female visitors as well. The usual boy-boy tussle here with all high-sounding abuses are enough to shoo them away, putting nude pics is not required.
    Ramesh. Suresh. Rakesh. Ramesh. Suresh. Rakesh
  • @ivan_THE_terrible bhai ab se yeh thread chalega.. @Tathaagatjnu
    Eeny, meeny, miney, moe
  • Hope this thread will keep intact the ethos and spirit of forumias and serve as a healthy forum for the discussion related to MAINS 2016...
  • Arey Gazab .........Ek aur bakchod thread :D :D
  • I am warning as a supermod :

Do not play with emotions of people by being a ridiculous troll. You will face jinx of this in your major initiatives of life and karma will haunt you, find you and beat you down. If you think posting nude pics is cool, then have balls to come with original id and name and posts, don't use anonymity as a cover like cowards and dont' show your upbringing.

I am requesting other respected fellow members to not take any info here as serious. 99.99% are just armchair trolls who have never made any connections with any upsc member. All info is just mann ki baat. If you need info, get some courage, call upsc and ask yourself. Don't get panic and use emotional intelligence.

Over and out. Keep it clean please.
    Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
  • kaguya said:

:o :o

tassi khub number diya hai 3/3 log ko select kara diya :mrgreen:
  • Hain. Naya Bakar thread :/
    @Maddeadpool bhai inbox m batao, esa kya hua.
  • Is thread ki 100 page hone se Pehle result aa jaega.
  • thread nayi

bakar wahi!!!

:mrgreen:
  • Burger said:

I am warning as a supermod :

Do not play with emotions of people by being a ridiculous troll. You will face jinx of this in your major initiatives of life and karma will haunt you, find you and beat you down. If you think posting nude pics is cool, then have balls to come with original id and name and posts, don't use anonymity as a cover like cowards and dont' show your upbringing.

I am requesting other respected fellow members to not take any info here as serious. 99.99% are just armchair trolls who have never made any connections with any upsc member. All info is just mann ki baat. If you need info, get some courage, call upsc and ask yourself. Don't get panic and use emotional intelligence.

+1000

• @LaluPrasad ji unko bhi bula le

up main to koe bula nahi raha :mrgreen:
  • Negan said:

Thanks for cleaning the thread. It was really shameful. I never saw such rotten materials in my last 5 years period on this forum. Some of the people who are advising to keep the thread clean, they may also please recall their earlier comments. They were also not up to mark. May I please request everyone here to please impose self discipline and never use any abuse, may be in any short form. All the best to everyone.
  • dream1 said:

Is thread ki 100 page hone se Pehle result aa jaega.

100 page raat me hi ho jayega :mrgreen:
  • Negan said:

pehle wale thread ka kya hua bhai?
    IAS...only for u...
  • bedapar said:

dream1 said:

:D :D
  • bedapar said:

dream1 said:

:mrgreen:
  • Chalo re Bhool jaao , jo hua ....
  • dream1 said:

bedapar said:

dream1 said:

:D :D
    Na bhai 100 main time lagega

• Burger said:

Waah. Kya authority hai sir tone me!
  • Tere Dar par sanam...Chale aaye ..

• Czar II said:

Burger said:

Waah. Kya authority hai sir tone me!
    dher tej na bano fir ban ho jaoge :mrgreen:
  • iasrohit said:

Negan said:

pehle wale thread ka kya hua bhai?
    That has been closed because of some member posting obscene material on the thread. Isuue has been sorted out. @Burger has moderated and closed that thread.
    Eeny, meeny, miney, moe
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog