MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

[Geography Optional] Which book to study for Geography of India, Paper 2, and why?

Majid Hussain's
And
Khullar are the options. Which have you chosen and why.
Please be as elaborate as you can and sicuss your complete experience of Paper 2 and specially it's static part preparation from one standard basic book.
If someone can comment on R C Tiwari. it would be great.
·

Comments

• I have chosen Khullar book. There's no specific reasons. A friend recommended and I got it. I came to know about other authors very late.

- Khullar covers most of paper 2.
    - Not all parts of the book is a necessity thus eliminating the fear of the size of the book.

I have put great effort in paper 2 but marks have always been horrible. I seriously don't know what to do with this paper.

I have asked few of the toppers with great scores in this paper but responses from them were either complete silence or were an exercise to dodge the queries. I have stopped asking for suggestions anymore from them. They must be very busy.

All the best. :)
    ·
  • dono book se padhna sahi rahega

aur paper 1 se relevant material ka use karne useful rahega

current affair main geographical dimensions se dekhiye like govt initiative etc
    ·
  • edited February 6
    :) :) ,
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google