MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

how many prelim test series got quality post test discussion

Thinking to enroll in one pre test series but not sure which one among the top 5-6 have post test proper discussion. Only one I know is Visionias but tht it's costly. As far as I know iasbaba n insight doesn't have test discussion Any other test series.

Comments

• Forumias test series has discussions. You can post your doubts and get clarifications from the team and other forum members. It is also not as costly as visionias. :)
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
  • How's forum discussion probably that's the one in price range with decent enough questions.
  • edited January 30

Forumias test series has discussions. You can post your doubts and get clarifications from the team and other forum members. It is also not as costly as visionias. :)

Bhai video discussion h kya forum me...Baki toh clarification by text toh har koi Deta h
  • Koi forum pe toh forum ki test series ka confirm karo..only alternative is vision till now
  • @dusrath123 VisionIAS ka kafi sahi hai. InsightonIas does also have good test series, but post test analysis is missing and their tests are somewhat easier. Post test analysis of visionias is very advanced. You can check the performance of yours relative to other students, Questions wise analysis, difficulty level, preparation level, satisfaction level. They also conduct test discussion for each class, which is streamed live as well available after the test on their portal. Last year for me it was a saviour. If you can afford the money, prefer vision. you can try free open test here http://www.visionias.in/opentest/
    PS: do not join poor quality test series of Byju and Unique shiksha, it will be waste of time. Buy vision or insighonindia or any other good coaching test series from market and solve at home if you can't afford.

Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 1.33.19 PM.png
    1058 x 611 - 60K
    Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 1.33.28 PM.png
    1182 x 693 - 63K
    Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 1.34.28 PM.png
    1104 x 610 - 64K
    Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 1.34.32 PM.png
    1189 x 661 - 75K
    Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 1.35.13 PM.png
    986 x 720 - 274K
  • Insight I am solving from market...saw somewhere that forumias also has discussion video wanted to solve one test series with discussion so was just holding off till mppsc n Bihar. Thanks for review against unique shiksha n byju. So seems like vision is the winner .
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog