ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Padh nhi pa rha.. feeling alone.. is someone here

need help ..some friends.. if someone is online and not sleeping
I lost my soul.. दिल के रास्ते मत चलियो ये जीते ज़ी मरवा देगा !
·

Comments

• need help ..some friends.. if someone is online and not sleeping

Ro mat. Padho ya so. Lol.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ·
  • Bhai neend aayee
    ·
  • Hanji bhai sahab..how can u feel alone ..listen ur heart is talking to u and telling u stories :)
    all i need is You Lord
    ·
  • Bhai neend aayee

yaa bro ..but now i understand the pain of being alone ...
    ·
  • doc said:

Hanji bhai sahab..how can u feel alone ..listen ur heart is talking to u and telling u stories :)

yes doing it.. thnkx
    ·
  • There r so many ppl here..who stay active..u can also go to chichat thread..it is fun out there.. And yes don't feel alone.. I know it is easy to say but dear the more u think about it the more u WL feel depressed .... Go out... Talk to ppl.. And most importantly try to stay happy... Take care..gud nyt.. :smile:
    all i need is You Lord
    ·
  • doc said:

There r so many ppl here..who stay active..u can also go to chichat thread..it is fun out there.. And yes don't feel alone.. I know it is easy to say but dear the more u think about it the more u WL feel depressed .... Go out... Talk to ppl.. And most importantly try to stay happy... Take care..gud nyt.. :smile:

good night bro
    ·
  • doc said:

There r so many ppl here..who stay active..u can also go to chichat thread..it is fun out there.. And yes don't feel alone.. I know it is easy to say but dear the more u think about it the more u WL feel depressed .... Go out... Talk to ppl.. And most importantly try to stay happy... Take care..gud nyt.. :smile:

+1
    He is out there holding your hand...
    ·
  • feeling so faithless
    lost under the surface
    dont know what u r expecting of me
    put under the pressure of walking in ur shoeeeeeeeeeee
    listen to this it calms me down :)
    He is out there holding your hand...
    ·
  • feeling so faithless
    lost under the surface
    dont know what u r expecting of me
    put under the pressure of walking in ur shoeeeeeeeeeee
    listen to this it calms me down :)

Truly it brings inner peace :blush:
    ·
  • join a library , dont come on room , until you are exhausted .
    saro ki halat aisi hi hai , rowo mat ,padhai karo !! :)
    correct me ,if i am wrong ! i would be happy to accept my mistakes !
    ·
  • need help ..some friends.. if someone is online and not sleeping

Bro don't keep victim mentality watch some inspiration videos give test series.
    ·
  • Try tinder.. ;)
    ·
  • pehle ye poetry suno from the movie "zindagi na milegi dubara" :

Jab jab dard ka baadal chaaya
    Jab gham ka saaya lehraaya
    Jab aansoo palkon tak aaya
    Jab yeh tanha dil ghabraaya
    Humne dil ko ye samjhaaya
    Dil aakhir tu kyon rota hai
    Duniya mein yunhi hota hai
    Yeh jo gehre sannate hai
    Waqt ne sabko hi baante hai
    Thoda gham hai sabka kissa
    Thodi dhoop hai sabka hissa
    Aankh teri bekaar hi nam hai
    Har pal ek naya mausam hai
    Kyun tu aise pal khota hai

And now, gyan ki baat : jab bhi aisa waisa kuch khayal aaye na to do something strenuous. Trust me, you don't want to know how far this rabbit hole goes (it's no wonderland, unless your real name is Alice). Bas simple sa hai, jab bhi kuch aisa waisa khayal aaye, either go for a run and keep running until you are exhausted, or do push-ups, pull-ups or sit-ups. Khali dimaag shaitan ka ghar hota hai, dost, aur daudne se jyada achcha tarika koi nahi dimaag se farzi baatein bahar nikalne ka.

And whatever you do, don't stay indoors jab aisa waisa kuch feel ho raha ho. go out for a solitary walk (i am assuming tum ladke ho, and ki tum raat ko safed saree pahan kar nahi ghumoge). There is a very motivating thing someone once told me : "if you don't like your own company, how come you expect other people to like spending time with you." Improve yourself : learn any instrument, or a new language, or to play a new sport, do something creative like a sketch, or painting or whatever you always thought was cool.

You'll feel better and you'll become a better version of yourself.

Take care. And have a nice day.
    Sometimes a little bit of darkness is what we need to shine. You are a diamond in this coal mine. you can dazzle the world, trust me! All you need is a little patience. This too shall pass.
    ·

Yeh jo gehre sannate hai

And now, gyan ki baat : jab bhi aisa waisa kuch khayal aaye na to do something strenuous. Trust me, you don't want to know how far this rabbit hole goes (it's no wonderland, unless your real name is Alice). Bas simple sa hai, jab bhi kuch aisa waisa khayal aaye, either go for a run and keep running until you are exhausted, or do push-ups, pull-ups or sit-ups. Khali dimaag shaitan ka ghar hota hai, dost, aur daudne se jyada achcha tarika koi nahi dimaag se farzi baatein bahar nikalne ka.

And whatever you do, don't stay indoors jab aisa waisa kuch feel ho raha ho. go out for a solitary walk (i am assuming tum ladke ho, and ki tum raat ko safed saree pahan kar nahi ghumoge). There is a very motivating thing someone once told me : "if you don't like your own company, how come you expect other people to like spending time with you." Improve yourself : learn any instrument, or a new language, or to play a new sport, do something creative like a sketch, or painting or whatever you always thought was cool.

Well said...
    ·

Yeh jo gehre sannate hai

whenever i feel alone or exhausted or hurt i also go out for a walk or talk to myself sitting somewhere..i just leave my room for some time and it helps me
    all i need is You Lord
    ·
  • doc said:

pehle ye poetry suno from the movie "zindagi na milegi dubara" :

Yeh jo gehre sannate hai

whenever i feel alone or exhausted or hurt i also go out for a walk or talk to myself sitting somewhere..i just leave my room for some time and it helps me
    It seems to work for me, too. Getting into bigger boots is not as easy as we used to think it was!
    Anyway, how have you been? following through your schedule?
    Sometimes a little bit of darkness is what we need to shine. You are a diamond in this coal mine. you can dazzle the world, trust me! All you need is a little patience. This too shall pass.
    ·
  • doc said:

Yeh jo gehre sannate hai

It seems to work for me, too. Getting into bigger boots is not as easy as we used to think it was!
    hello...how r u ??i m gud ...i was busy since 2 days wl resume studies today :#
    all i need is You Lord
    ·
  • doc said:

doc said:

Yeh jo gehre sannate hai

hello...how r u ??i m gud ...i was busy since 2 days wl resume studies today :#
    glad to hear that you are doing well. I am also doing fine. Was just about to go to sleep.
    And best of luck getting back on track.
    Have a good night.
    ·
  • @RagnarDanneskjöld thank u dear.. Sleep well.. And yes nice signature quote.. Gud nyt.. :)
    all i need is You Lord
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google