43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

Best way to categorise notebooks while make e-notes

Guys, can we discuss here how do we need to make notes out of the ncerts and newspapers. I mean, how are we supposed to organise our evernote notebooks, in order to make notes of everyday newspaper. What are the notebooks and pages which you have formed in your evernote notebooks. What should be the categorisation of our notebooks in evernote?
This is because often we find some aspects of the news falling in gs mains paper 1 and other aspects of the same news falling in gs mains paper 3, etc. So, how to deal with such type of news items while making notes.

Also, do we need to type everything(in short words) during our note making or even the copy-paste from google would work fine?

And how do we need to make notes out of ncerts, say of geography ncerts of 11th and 12th class and of econ survey.

PS: I make notes in evernote and would make the notes of the above material also in evernote. So, please answer in relation to it.
·

Comments

• I just began
    Doing it subjectwise eco polity etc
    He is out there holding your hand...
    ·
  • Btw you are a deadly combo bro
    Super+cool+dude ;)
    ·
  • Guys, can we discuss here how do we need to make notes out of the ncerts and newspapers. I mean, how are we supposed to organise our evernote notebooks, in order to make notes of everyday newspaper. What are the notebooks and pages which you have formed in your evernote notebooks. What should be the categorisation of our notebooks in evernote?
    This is because often we find some aspects of the news falling in gs mains paper 1 and other aspects of the same news falling in gs mains paper 3, etc. So, how to deal with such type of news items while making notes.

Also, do we need to type everything(in short words) during our note making or even the copy-paste from google would work fine?

And how do we need to make notes out of ncerts, say of geography ncerts of 11th and 12th class and of econ survey.

PS: I make notes in evernote and would make the notes of the above material also in evernote. So, please answer in relation to it.

Bro mrunal had develop a app for PC using which you can copy the text just by selecting the text no need of ctrl+c|v.
    ·
  • edited January 29
    evernote webclipper is also thr
    i think @IWRA sir cn help us in hw to organise notes
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google