[ForumIAS COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM 2018:] BEGINS ON 25th SEPTEMBER
Dear Friends, The wait is finally over. The ForumIAS 2018 Comprehensive Guidance Program 2018 is now out and admissions Open. 5% Early Bird Offer for Non-MGP Students and 10% Early Bird Offer for MGP Students.
.

Review my answers

Essay1
image.jpeg
2096 x 3724 - 788K
image.jpeg
2096 x 3724 - 780K
image.jpeg 788.3K
image.jpeg 780.2K
·
«13

Comments

  • Essay2

    Solution part is not in the pic wrote sm 5 points in exam as solutions
    image.jpeg
    2096 x 3724 - 763K
    image.jpeg 763.3K
    ·
  • Gs1 mains 2016
    image.jpeg
    3024 x 4032 - 856K
    image.jpeg
    3024 x 4032 - 800K
    image.jpeg
    3024 x 4032 - 780K
    image.jpeg
    3024 x 4032 - 875K
    image.jpeg 856.4K
    image.jpeg 800.2K
    image.jpeg 779.8K
    image.jpeg 874.5K
    ·
  • Gs2 mains 2016
    image.jpeg
    3024 x 4032 - 841K
    image.jpeg
    3024 x 4032 - 803K
    image.jpeg
    3024 x 4032 - 841K
    image.jpeg
    3024 x 4032 - 805K
    image.jpeg 840.9K
    image.jpeg 803.3K
    image.jpeg 840.8K
    image.jpeg 804.8K
    ·
  • Gs3 mains 2016
    image.jpeg
    3024 x 4032 - 843K
    image.jpeg
    3024 x 4032 - 865K
    image.jpeg
    3024 x 4032 - 891K
    image.jpeg
    3024 x 4032 - 860K
    image.jpeg 842.7K
    image.jpeg 864.5K
    image.jpeg 890.6K
    image.jpeg 859.8K
    ·
  • All your comments will b very helpful for improving and get more marks in future exams..
    Thanks for ur tym..
    ·
  • Agar es prakar ki handwriting likhi hai toh expected marks m se 10 marks kum kar lo in each paper. :mrgreen:
    ·
  • Brother..Your Answers are pleasant to read. All the best for results.i am able to learn a lot.Thank you so much for taking pain to write Are you also uploading GS paper 4 answers?
    ·
  • kaguya said:

    Agar es prakar ki handwriting likhi hai toh expected marks m se 10 marks kum kar lo in each paper. :mrgreen:

    aur aisa kanhi ka int aur kanhi ka pathar laga ke ans nahi likha jata.
    points bilkul relevant aur order me aane chahiye aisa nahi ki janha man kiya likh diye :mrgreen:
    ·
  • bedapar said:

    kaguya said:

    Agar es prakar ki handwriting likhi hai toh expected marks m se 10 marks kum kar lo in each paper. :mrgreen:

    aur aisa kanhi ka int aur kanhi ka pathar laga ke ans nahi likha jata.
    points bilkul relevant aur order me aane chahiye aisa nahi ki janha man kiya likh diye :mrgreen:
    +So much.
    Also flow bahut important hai. Points ugalne se acche marks nahi milenge. Back karna bhi hoga points ko with facts, example, reco, etc etc. Aur diagrams, flowcharts aur maps bahut jaruri hai :mrgreen:
    ·
  • edited January 24
    @kaguya Handwriting maintained in the paper
    image.jpeg
    438 x 3932 - 321K
    image.jpeg 321K
    ·
  • mahapatro said:

    @kaguya Handwriting maintained in the paper

    saaf 2 likha hai toh handwriting utta issue nahi karega.
    ·
  • sunny2009 said:

    Brother..Your Answers are pleasant to read. All the best for results.i am able to learn a lot.Thank you so much for taking pain to write Are you also uploading GS paper 4 answers?

    Im not uploading gs4 as i hav given gs4 ka two mock tests.. Btw case studies were good except rehabilitation policy one.. Seven sins galat likha and weber not attempted.. Rest all are answered with examples in each qn..
    Thanks bhai
    ·
  • bedapar said:

    kaguya said:

    Agar es prakar ki handwriting likhi hai toh expected marks m se 10 marks kum kar lo in each paper. :mrgreen:

    aur aisa kanhi ka int aur kanhi ka pathar laga ke ans nahi likha jata.
    points bilkul relevant aur order me aane chahiye aisa nahi ki janha man kiya likh diye :mrgreen:
    Okay bhai next time definitely improve karunga
    ·
  • mahapatro said:

    @kaguya Handwriting maintained in the paper

    Sahi hai phir toh... Bus examiner ko kast nahi hona chaiye.. all mighty won't take any pain to figure what you have writtem. B)
    ·
  • kaguya said:

    mahapatro said:

    @kaguya Handwriting maintained in the paper

    Sahi hai phir toh... Bus examiner ko kast nahi hona chaiye.. all mighty won't take any pain to figure what you have writtem. B)
    haan bina nayan sukh ke number kam milte hain B)
    ·
  • This is my present hand situation so cant write paragraph now but thats how i wrote in d exam..
    Essay with even more good handwriting..

    This iphone sucks ya everytym i hav to compress n upload
    :'(
    image.jpeg
    2991 x 3141 - 686K
    image.jpeg 685.9K
    ·
  • Thank u once again brother. Did you write mains earlier also?
    ·
  • edited January 24
    Hume said:

    kaguya said:

    mahapatro said:

    @kaguya Handwriting maintained in the paper

    Sahi hai phir toh... Bus examiner ko kast nahi hona chaiye.. all mighty won't take any pain to figure what you have writtem. B)
    almighty ... sorry rok nahi paya behan/bhai :mrgreen:
    Hahhaha.. :mrgreen:
    Thank you soooooo much. You are better than grammarly. :mrgreen:
    ·
  • sunny2009 said:

    Thank u once again brother. Did you write mains earlier also?

    No bhai first mains with 50-60 days prep for geography optional

    15-20 days for gs paper after prelims
    ·
  • bedapar said:

    kaguya said:

    Agar es prakar ki handwriting likhi hai toh expected marks m se 10 marks kum kar lo in each paper. :mrgreen:

    aur aisa kanhi ka int aur kanhi ka pathar laga ke ans nahi likha jata.
    points bilkul relevant aur order me aane chahiye aisa nahi ki janha man kiya likh diye :mrgreen:
    @bedapar bhai Aap ko kya lagta kitte marks mil sakte hai.. Aur kya change karna hai ache marks paane ke liye..
    ·
  • mahapatro said:

    bedapar said:

    kaguya said:

    Agar es prakar ki handwriting likhi hai toh expected marks m se 10 marks kum kar lo in each paper. :mrgreen:

    aur aisa kanhi ka int aur kanhi ka pathar laga ke ans nahi likha jata.
    points bilkul relevant aur order me aane chahiye aisa nahi ki janha man kiya likh diye :mrgreen:
    @bedapar bhai Aap ko kya lagta kitte marks mil sakte hai.. Aur kya change karna hai ache marks paane ke liye..
    marks ka toh bhagwan hi malik hai. no one can predict the marks.
    points thik se arrange hone chahiye aur unki backing ache se honi chahiye .
    ·
  • @kaguya Aap ko kya lagta kitte marks mil sakte hai.. Aur kya change karna hai ache marks paane ke liye..
    ·
  • bedapar said:

    mahapatro said:

    bedapar said:

    kaguya said:

    Agar es prakar ki handwriting likhi hai toh expected marks m se 10 marks kum kar lo in each paper. :mrgreen:

    aur aisa kanhi ka int aur kanhi ka pathar laga ke ans nahi likha jata.
    points bilkul relevant aur order me aane chahiye aisa nahi ki janha man kiya likh diye :mrgreen:
    @bedapar bhai Aap ko kya lagta kitte marks mil sakte hai.. Aur kya change karna hai ache marks paane ke liye..
    marks ka toh bhagwan hi malik hai. no one can predict the marks.
    points thik se arrange hone chahiye aur unki backing ache se honi chahiye .
    For example??
    ·
  • mahapatro said:

    bedapar said:

    mahapatro said:

    bedapar said:

    kaguya said:

    Agar es prakar ki handwriting likhi hai toh expected marks m se 10 marks kum kar lo in each paper. :mrgreen:

    aur aisa kanhi ka int aur kanhi ka pathar laga ke ans nahi likha jata.
    points bilkul relevant aur order me aane chahiye aisa nahi ki janha man kiya likh diye :mrgreen:
    @bedapar bhai Aap ko kya lagta kitte marks mil sakte hai.. Aur kya change karna hai ache marks paane ke liye..
    marks ka toh bhagwan hi malik hai. no one can predict the marks.
    points thik se arrange hone chahiye aur unki backing ache se honi chahiye .
    For example??
    like SCS ans write strategic issues, geographical issues together aisa nahi ki 1 point idhar ka aur 1 udhar ka.
    same issues hain max ans me gandhi subhash- it should be chronological .
    ·
  • mahapatro said:

    @kaguya Aap ko kya lagta kitte marks mil sakte hai.. Aur kya change karna hai ache marks paane ke liye..

    Bhai same jo bedapar ne kaha. :/
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog