"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.
Mains 2017 : The Only Course you will need to Score 400+ in GS
Mains Foundation 2017 by Ravi R Chokkalingam – to cover GS Paper 2, Paper 3, Paper 1 (Social Issues), Ethics & Essay – with 4 Full Length Mock Tests.
Classes (Online | Offline) commence from 27th June for Mains Foundation, Mains Current Affairs, GS Paper III, Ethics & Essay

Call : 9555923039 for early bird discounts

Interview Preparation: MAHARASHTRA as home state

I think following topics are important-
1) draught
2) farmer suicide
3) western ghat
4) vidarbha issue and kelkar report

Add relevant topics to above list and related links. In short, एका मेका सहाय करू, अवघे धरु सुपंथ
·

Comments

• Dandekar committee report
    ·
  • Shiv smarak
    ·
  • written chat result laglyawar potte yetil ikda...
    ·
  • Bailgaada Sharyat, Jallikatt ordinance effect
    ·
  • Ithe aapan roj ekhada rajyacha vishay gheun charcha Karu sahkto.
    ·

Ithe aapan roj ekhada rajyacha vishay gheun charcha Karu sahkto.

Hi idea mast ahe
    ·

Hi idea mast ahe
    Thread is so dormant...no one from MH expecting interview call ?
    ·
  • oldsport said:

Hi idea mast ahe
    Thread is so dormant...no one from MH expecting interview call ?
    Wait and watch.
    ·
  • friends i have faced upsc interview for the post ASSISTANT COMMANDANT on 17 th january .my board was SHRI VINAY MITTAL SIR. and i want to share my experiences it might helpful for our friends.
    i am from Aurangabad so obiviosly some questions were asked from home district for ex ajantha eloora and daulatabad fort.
    my friend faced chattar singh sirs boardd he is from nashik .and c siingh sir asked him to tell something famous about nashik .he told everything like grapes,wine triambkeshwar,jyotirling,kumbhmela .but c sing was not satisfied unless he he get answer ONION(kanda)
    vinay mittal sirs board is very specific .sir is very cordial .other members are also very supportive.all questions were relevant.almost 80% were relalted with TERRORISM .
    my suggestion is all of you must have knowledge about home district ..some of other students who get p k joshi board experience that questions were diverse and related with home state (macro unit)as a whole and not reated with home district unlike vinay mittal board.
    these are all 17 january's experince .and may not be right for everyday
    if someone wants to ask other experiences plz ask i am here

·
  • friends i have faced upsc interview for the post ASSISTANT COMMANDANT on 17 th january .my board was SHRI VINAY MITTAL SIR. and i want to share my experiences it might helpful for our friends.
    i am from Aurangabad so obiviosly some questions were asked from home district for ex ajantha eloora and daulatabad fort.
    my friend faced chattar singh sirs boardd he is from nashik .and c siingh sir asked him to tell something famous about nashik .he told everything like grapes,wine triambkeshwar,jyotirling,kumbhmela .but c sing was not satisfied unless he he get answer ONION(kanda)
    vinay mittal sirs board is very specific .sir is very cordial .other members are also very supportive.all questions were relevant.almost 80% were relalted with TERRORISM .
    my suggestion is all of you must have knowledge about home district ..some of other students who get p k joshi board experience that questions were diverse and related with home state (macro unit)as a whole and not reated with home district unlike vinay mittal board.

Thanks dear.
    Can you describe other questions which may be relevant for CSE interview
    ·

Thanks dear.
    Can you describe other questions which may be relevant for CSE interview
    .there is nothing like absolute questions ,questions are always relative to your DAF,your hobby ,interset ,grauation subjects,college activities ,your home district,any famous name included i your nmae or relatedd with your college
    for example one guy has a name KANISHKA so panel asked him about emperor kanishka
    one of my friends name is satyprakash .,and when he faced interview ,panel asked him about newspaper satyarth prakash of indian fredom struggle
    so what my point is question u faced are always related with yourself anddd it is not depend upon which board u face.
    so u must better understanf yourself it will really help u.
    again if u r not able to answer some national and international relatedd question i feel it doesnot matter for them much,but if u r not able to answer related with u r district it really gives very baddd impression.

last but not least as most of the time questions only related with u n .not with whethr it is upsc civil or assst commmanant.post .they are checking u r interst, aptitude temaparament .manner an mannerism and ofcourse ur knoledge
    ·
  • darroj eka topic varati discussion karayachi hi khupach changali idea aahe
    ·
  • darroj eka topic varati discussion karayachi hi khupach changali idea aahe

I think following topics can be discussed-
    1) GADAKARI
    2) Polity of state (BJP- SENA BREAK UP)
    ·
  • edited February 5
    RAM GANESH GADKARI
    -Marathi poet, playwright
    -famous plays include Ekach Pyala, Bhavbandh
    - his statue was uprooted and thrown in Mula- Mutha river by Sambhaji Brigade activist on 3rd January, 2017 for his unfinished play RAJSANYAS (it is based on life of Sambhaji Maharaj)
    ·
  • Anyone around?
    Beyond all this, the wish to be alone:
    Beneath it all, the desire for oblivion runs:
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google