ForumIAS:Current Affairs & Newspaper Analysis 2018(Morning Batch)
Batch will be started on 23rd December Click here

Lucknow Self Study Group

I am preparing for CSE for over a year and that too all alone.
I am in desperate need of some peer group to whom i can share my progress and strategies and learn their way of studying.
So guyz, if anyone among u who lives in Lucknow and preparing by self study can contact me.
We might help each other out.
i will be eligible from this year (2017)

Comments

• One of my friends and me are trying to plan out a study group.
  • M in .. from lucknow... kanpur road side .. but i will not be able to make much of a group study ..
  • Delli chalo .
    Pre 2015- Fail
    Pre 2016- Fail
    CSIR Life Science NET- 18 June
    Road 2018 (Last Attempt)
  • need a study cum room partner in lucknow to prepare for upsc..only sincere candidates can message me in inbox asap..or if there is a vacancy for an aspirant for making a maximum of 3 aspirants to prepare in a flat/room..can message me..
  • Delli chalo .

Delhi jaane ka koi faayda nahi ajkal except if someone wants to join a coaching..
  • M from Lko.
    Working, self study
  • i m from barabanki
  • mogley said:

i m from barabanki

where in barabanki bro?
  • @ havaldar bahadur
    m fram azamgarh and serious candidate for upsce ..........so tell me all facility that location

• mogley said:

i m from barabanki

where in barabanki bro?
    dewa road sugar mill
  • are there any good libraries/reading room in Lucknow where we can bring our own books. Plz reply.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog