ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Review needed - Anand Vardhan Classes for Essay

Needed review of Vikash Ranjan and Anand Vardhan for essay test series
·

Comments

• +1 for Vardhan.Searched forum.Couldnt find anything conclusive.
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·
  • Vikas ranjan-cudnt find helpful 4 me.nd anand vardhan s unknown xcept on forum.did join ther in Oct but due 2 his lax/slow response,dint go 2 seek f/b-so can't comment on whether helpful or not.
    ·
  • my score 138 last time...sought help from a senior aspirant who takes online/offline classes at very affordable price and himself is scoring consistent high marks in essay paper...don't fall for big names who charge astronomical fee without any personal help being provided individually...mass teaching mentality even after charging such high fee from individual students...in my opinion don't go by stereotypes or ads or hyped popularity..either get hold of seniors with good marks consistently...or take notes,toppers essays answer copies from market and try to prepare on your own...with mutual checking of answer copies among a group of good sincere aspirants.
    ·
  • my score 138 last time...sought help from a senior aspirant who takes online/offline classes at very affordable price and himself is scoring consistent high marks in essay paper...don't fall for big names who charge astronomical fee without any personal help being provided individually...mass teaching mentality even after charging such high fee from individual students...in my opinion don't go by stereotypes or ads or hyped popularity..either get hold of seniors with good marks consistently...or take notes,toppers essays answer copies from market and try to prepare on your own...with mutual checking of answer copies among a group of good sincere aspirants.

can you please tell who that senior is? TIA
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google