MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Sendai versus Hyogo framework

What is difference in the approach of Sendai and Hyogo framework?

Comments

• There is not much of disfference in between two.

Hyogo ws the first international level plan that sought to reduce disasters with a detailed definitions on how's and what's of disasters. Post Hyogo framework, Sendai came in the scene to work out a 'workable plan' out of Hyogo framework. Both frameworkds had/as cordinated approach from state to policy experts to people linkd with dsaster management.
    Ramesh. Suresh. Rakesh. Ramesh. Suresh. Rakesh
  • There is not much of disfference in between two.

Hyogo ws the first international level plan that sought to reduce disasters with a detailed definitions on how's and what's of disasters. Post Hyogo framework, Sendai came in the scene to work out a 'workable plan' out of Hyogo framework. Both frameworkds had/as cordinated approach from state to policy experts to people linkd with dsaster management.

Tatkal bro.... i thoughted Yokohama was the oneth .... hyogo twoth and Sendai threeth

Honesty tell me if i is correct
  • Hey pranant male bro, thanks for the addition information. Yes you are too much right to say that first is Yoko, second is Hyogo and third is Sendai.

Furtheremore, therfore and thus I wanna spake is that I wrotted in the context to the text.

The threat creator bro wanna know the difference between Hyogo and Sendai and so I xplained only Hyo and Senda.

Let me wrotted again.

1. Yokohama - first broad framework for all.

2. Hyogo - first 'detailed' framework for all.

3. Sendai - Trim, cut and trim (in the loop) of Hyogo so that too much detailed works of Hyogo is little than too much so that it is achievable and do able. I guess the managers of Sendai knewed this 'All works and no play makes Pranav a dal boy' and so, they want little little but meaningful works. Too much fun bro. :sunglasses:

Bharat mom ki Jai. _/\_

@pranav_anant

Ramesh. Suresh. Rakesh. Ramesh. Suresh. Rakesh
  • Hey pranant male bro, thanks for the addition information. Yes you are too much right to say that first is Yoko, second is Hyogo and third is Sendai.

Furtheremore, therfore and thus I wanna spake is that I wrotted in the context to the text.

The threat creator bro wanna know the difference between Hyogo and Sendai and so I xplained only Hyo and Senda.

Let me wrotted again.

1. Yokohama - first broad framework for all.

2. Hyogo - first 'detailed' framework for all.

3. Sendai - Trim, cut and trim (in the loop) of Hyogo so that too much detailed works of Hyogo is little than too much so that it is achievable and do able. I guess the managers of Sendai knewed this 'All works and no play makes Pranav a dal boy' and so, they want little little but meaningful works. Too much fun bro. :sunglasses:

Bharat mom ki Jai. _/\_

@pranav_anant

Thanks for your honesty and detailing reply bro . May bharat mom blast you.

• Furtheremore, therfore and thus I wanna spake is that I wrotted in the context to the text.

Let me wrotted again.

Bharat mom ki Jai. _/\_

@pranav_anant

Thanks for your honesty and detailing reply bro . May bharat mom blast you.

I laughted the hardest after readed the thread. May bharat mom blast you - hilarious :lol: :lol:
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog