ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Pub ad test series

Which is the best Institute to join public administration test series
·

Comments

• Pawan kumar for answer writing.he connects well with papers. Esp if your short of conceptual understanding lukman is best. He will test your knowledge understanding.
    Well now coming to q paper level
    Pk give all previous questions and no innovation . 2016 mains level
    Lukmaan sir gives good innovative questions will test your skill.2014 mains level

You have to asses where you lack and join.
    Answer writing or concepts testing
    ·
  • imameazam said:

Pawan kumar for answer writing.he connects well with papers. Esp if your short of conceptual understanding lukman is best. He will test your knowledge understanding.
    Well now coming to q paper level
    Pk give all previous questions and no innovation . 2016 mains level
    Lukmaan sir gives good innovative questions will test your skill.2014 mains level

You have to asses where you lack and join.
    Answer writing or concepts testing

Is xerox of lukman test series available at photocopies shop in delhi ?
    ·
  • No. i dont know y i found very dificult this years mains to acess them xerox. You will fi.d vision, chronicle and pk
    ·
  • I found Ashutosh Pandey quite helpful this year.
    ·
  • imameazam said:

No. i dont know y i found very dificult this years mains to acess them xerox. You will fi.d vision, chronicle and pk

Couldnt understand
    ·
  • With the results being announced last week..Will any academy in Delhi would start test series for pub ad at this point of time.any idea about it? If anyone have any idea abt GS score pub ad series pls share your views..

Pavan Kumar test series and GS score test series are already halfway through.. (5to7 test) already completed..
    ·
  • With the results being announced last week..Will any academy in Delhi would start test series for pub ad at this point of time.any idea about it? If anyone have any idea abt GS score pub ad series pls share your views..

Pavan Kumar test series and GS score test series are already halfway through.. (5to7 test) already completed..

you may personally contact they may ask you to join and continue it post pre
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google