ForumIAS:Current Affairs & Newspaper Analysis 2018(Morning Batch)
Batch will be started on 23rd December Click here

what are repercussions if i just runaway from my govt job

hi all
I am working in psu , and i am on leave since 10 months some letters have came to my house but i have not accepted anyof them (had given 200 rs to postman )
I want to know wat will hapeen if i not mention my previous job details in my upsc form
wat can be the repercussions can upsc find my previous history , as my previous employer will never give me experinece certificate
I have resigned before leaving but they didnt accepted and aked me to cover 3 month period so i left and has never gone their till now
One day I will clear this exam and resign the next day to start coaching for poor students

Comments

• daura daura ke maaregi UPSC :trollface:
    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
  • @dragonborn please tell me if u have heard any cases before
    One day I will clear this exam and resign the next day to start coaching for poor students
  • hey @Kaju_badam_Pista
    I experienced the same issue, the darker side of a PSU is this.. they usually do not give any resignation/NOC, or if persued diligently, you can get it in 2 3 years.
    My suggestion -as you have already put your resignation letter, keep the copy of the same which was forwarded to higher authority, from your reporting officer.
    The thing is that you will be in their payroll till a proper resignation and NOC is given to you. In case you wish to apply for any government job, you will have to show the previous employment details.
    So, better do not show it anywhere, and in the meantime, try to get your resignation accepted.

I know it is not satisfactory, but the best that can be done.
  • edited January 18
    I highly doubt u did any of this!! Humor ke liye achcha hai lekin :joy:

Every PSU maintains a separate legal department. They'll chase u down with subpoenas and make u pay through nose - both bond amount and ur lawyer's fee. Apart from that u won't be eligible for central govt. service ever. Bro, u r not Vijay Mallya or Subrata Roy !!
    Plus no postman will ever screw up his career for 200 bucks.

As this is a humorous thread no point suggesting anything !! Make up realistic fiction, dude !!
  • daura daura ke maaregi UPSC :trollface:

:joy: :joy:
  • hi all
    I am working in psu , and i am on leave since 10 months some letters have came to my house but i have not accepted anyof them (had given 200 rs to postman )
    I want to know wat will hapeen if i not mention my previous job details in my upsc form
    wat can be the repercussions can upsc find my previous history , as my previous employer will never give me experinece certificate
    I have resigned before leaving but they didnt accepted and aked me to cover 3 month period so i left and has never gone their till now

wht wil u show wen u join upsc? they wl hv police verification etc also; btw nobody wl ask ur experience certi bt yes relieving letter chahiye hoga
    dn play like that
    try to get ur resignation accepted, they r asking for 3 months only, give them that 3 month pay and bond if any
    i know its very difficult bt for me more difficult is lying and living in fear
    see if u r that brave to run :#
    He is out there holding your hand...
  • he has copied the same thing which was posted last night by some doremon on pagalguy
    When a lady is pregnant, all her friends touch her stomach and " Congrats" . But none of them come and touch the man's phallus and says " Well Done".
  • A somewhat related question: I have worked in a private organisation (for 3 weeks) and then resigned. I don't have any experience certificate as I was in probation. What if I don't mention this in daf or employment history altogether saying I have been unemployed during that period. Any probable repercussions?
    2013-Failed Pre by 7 marks
    2014-Failed Pre by 1 marks
    2015-Failed Mains by 25 marks
    2016-Failed Pre
    2017-Final Battle
  • Run forest run. :D :D :D
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
  • Struggle said:

A somewhat related question: I have worked in a private organisation (for 3 weeks) and then resigned. I don't have any experience certificate as I was in probation. What if I don't mention this in daf or employment history altogether saying I have been unemployed during that period. Any probable repercussions?

Sleep well if you never signed a bond. No problem for pvt jobs.
  • Run forest run. :D :D :D

Great one !! :joy: :joy:
  • hi all

Get Well Soon.. :disappointed:
  • hi all

go back to your office,apologize, to your boss,show them a fake medical certificate,cover up the 3 months and leave for good.
    if your boss and company decides to be muddy with you,it can turn out to be a very messy situation.
    since you are in psu,it is further more risky,specially with respect to upsc verification status.

your firm can send you a legal notice via registered post through company personnel.
    you can run but you can not hide,eventually.
    "i am the guy doing my job,you must be the other guy."
  • hi all

same issue here... but i hv not resigned. i have said that i m sick and have send some medical certificates...till exam i will keep on doing this. i can mention that i m employed in form since i have not been sacked. after exams will get a fitness certificate and will try to join my job. rest is upto them. but if you have not received any termination letter, do mention that in upsc form and send a letter to your org. in PSUs it is required that you inform that if you are trying for employment elsewhere.

or the other option is that you pay whatever bond amount you need to pay and also the amount for 3 months notice period since from your post i can gather you are not willing to serve the notice period duration and ask for a releiving order. once you pay the money

"saalo k chatti par chadh kar releiving order le lena"

• hi all

Ya to bhai tu bakchodi kar raha h. Jyada chance issi ka hai.

Yadi nhi kar raha to tere bhale ke liye kehtaa hoon, wapas jaake pair pakad le PSU ke admin officer ke.
    Apne PSU waale batchmates ko kya munh dikhaayega. Kaha bach ke bhaagegaa. Life bhar teri khilli udayenge, IAS bhi ban gaya to. Tere batchmates and juniors bhi.
    Upar logon ne sahi likha h. Maan le.
    CSM 2015 | CSE 2016 - Ranked it Out!!
    Thank Lord Shiva...
  • Legally, according to the provisions of Civil Procedure Code, you are assumed to have the notice of the contents of a letter once you are intimated of it being reached to your place.
    So, in short the the court will assume that you had the notice of the contents of the letter even if the postman took it away.
    P.S- I don't mean to scare you in any way. Just so you remain safe and in peace preparing for UPSC, keep this in mind.
    chocolate is my life
  • Civils preparation ke lie log itna risk lete hain.. Boss ko koi sympathy kyunnahi hoti.. :/
  • Repurcations are thr....one is loss of mental prace even if you join any service....

Try to have peaceful exit frm them....i know its painful...specially when u urt thr ego...yes govt me boss ka ego bohot jyada bada hota hai....

My advice....first send some medical certi...tben meet with tbe boss....ask for smooth exit...ask him to help u out...now he will abuse you...but you make your papers carefully...give proper notice with acknowledgement...

Now on upsc front....see whatever u mention ...each n every word will b cross verifiedwith proper documentation....intervie me noc mangenge...if u donot have...undertaking lenge ki 15 days me noc denge ap...if u appear in final pdf.....u will have to submit noc otherwise no service allocation...finally at cadre controlling authority will ask for resignation acceptance in case of govt and if u have mentioned in daf and u have pran no for nps....

Any querry..u can pm me
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog