Must Download : Prelims 2017 - ForumIAS Current Affairs Modules (September 2016 - May 2017)
NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Youtube video on International Relations

I have made a video on India-Nepal relations and shared it on youtube. Would be happy if seniors would see and advice any errors/mistakes. Please see the link below:

If it is any good, please advise what my next topic should be.
·

Comments

• @"Early Moderate" keep it up bro. I would like you to do IN-CHN next. As far as content is concerned I am moderately (no pun intended he he) satisfied.
    ·
  • Rstv - India's world and world panorama. Covers everything you need for GS international relations. :)
    Character has to be established through a thousand stumbles...
    ·
  • Thanks @Rocky_Sultan. Any specific pointers on increasing the utility of video would be highly appreciated :)
    ·
  • I have made a video on India-Nepal relations and shared it on youtube. Would be happy if seniors would see and advice any errors/mistakes. Please see the link below:

If it is any good, please advise what my next topic should be.

Video thoda chota rakkho. Kai log itne time tak baith nahi pate. Video agar long ho toh usse parts me upload karo.

I also make videos for IIT-JEE Physics. This is my channel
    ·
  • Thanks @Sumant_2 for your suggestion. I just dont want to break the flow. But i'll definitely give it a try.
    ·
  • India China relations is live now. Waiting for your valuable feedback.

·
  • @"Early Moderate" Nice video. Very good and beneficial. I would like to point out couple of things however.
    1. It would be preferable if you dig deeper with CPEC and strategic interests of China w.r.t. terrorism
    2. I feel you should have also covered efforts on parts of India to chock its encircling by China
    3. IN-CHN relations on multilateral level (apart from at WTO or IMF or UN) like in-chn-bdesh, in-chn-lanka,in-chn-myanmar,in-chn-us etc. Should have been covered.
    4. I believe you could have finished this lecture in 40 minutes and presented with more maps and/or slides.

However, very very good and keep up the good work.
    PS: I have already subscribed to your channel.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google