MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 30th OCT(Evening) 5:15 PM - 7:15 PM & 15th Nov. (Morning) 11:00 AM-1:00 PM ;
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal (Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar (Rank-200, 2016)

What happened to OBC status of the persons who are selected in 2015?

any update on the obc issue of parents in PSU? is the case going on in Supreme Court? anyone who knows...please throw some light!
Cmon...i aint gonna bite you

Comments

• bhai u r on watsup grp of obc reservation issue ???
    chocolate is my life
  • choco_dip said:

bhai u r on watsup grp of obc reservation issue ???

no chocho bhai...am not in it
  • any update on the obc issue of parents in PSU? is the case going on in Supreme Court? anyone who knows...please throw some light!

case got accepted....s.c has ordered dopt to file their counter before feb 2nd.
  • sage86 said:

any update on the obc issue of parents in PSU? is the case going on in Supreme Court? anyone who knows...please throw some light!

case got accepted....s.c has ordered dopt to file their counter before feb 2nd.
    oh thank you... o:)
  • choco_dip said:

hi,i am part of that whats app group.
    recent update is the chennai CAT judgement of 12jan 2017 says "  We direct the DoPT to withdraw  the clarification in para 9 of the OM dated 14.10.2004 to the extent it is made applicable to II‐C  and reformulate it appropriately in the light of the observations".
    but still dopt is not ready to accept that salary should not be considered for psu/bank employees wards.
  • sage86 said:

choco_dip said:

hi,
    recent update is, the chennai CAT judgement of 12jan 2017 which says "  We direct the DoPT to withdraw  the clarification in para 9 of the OM dated 14.10.2004 to the extent it is made applicable to II‐C  and reformulate it appropriately in the light of the observations".
    but still dopt is not ready to accept that salary should not be considered for psu/bank employees wards.
  • sage86 said:

choco_dip said:

hi,i am part of that whats app group.
    recent update is the chennai CAT judgement of 12jan 2017 says "  We direct the DoPT to withdraw  the clarification in para 9 of the OM dated 14.10.2004 to the extent it is made applicable to II‐C  and reformulate it appropriately in the light of the observations".
    thank you so much...keep updating us bhaijan o:)
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog