ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

geography ncert question

Do i need to buy and prepare both
Fundametals of physical geography
india: physical environment
(Both 11th ,12th )
Or just one ?
I am not comfortable with ebooks or photocopies
Toppers hv said that Gc leong hos lost relavence (dabi , artika shukla)
Whats the take of fourmias members ?
·

Comments

• edited January 15
    One can't understand Indian Geography well without knowing basics of Physical Geography.
    So, yes, one should cover both class XI NCERTs.
    They're very much relevant for prelims.
    ·
  • And gc leong?
    ·
  • Physical geography is full of concepts.So if you are thorough in concepts leave gc leong .Otherwise get conceptual clarity from this book or any other one.
    Any fool with a bit of luck can find himself born into power.

But earning it for yourself, that takes work.
    ·
  • Naidu said:

Physical geography is full of concepts.So if you are thorough in concepts leave gc leong .Otherwise get conceptual clarity from this book or any other one.

Thanks , no i dont know much about geography

So what you are suggesting are 5 books ? (2-11th ncert + 2 -12th ncert + gc leong ?)
    ·
  • Naidu said:

Physical geography is full of concepts.So if you are thorough in concepts leave gc leong .Otherwise get conceptual clarity from this book or any other one.

Thanks , no i dont know much about geography

So what you are suggesting are 5 books ? (2-11th ncert + 2 -12th ncert + gc leong ?)
    Bro if you are talking about GS geography then I will suggest you to go through both class 11 and 12 geography NCERT. There are 3 of them. It will be more than enough.
    ·
  • Ncert class 11 + Ncert class 12 + video from mrunal + any test series would be fine I feel.
    2013-Failed Pre by 7 marks
    2014-Failed Pre by 1 marks
    2015-Failed Mains by 25 marks
    2016-Failed Pre
    2017-Final Battle
    ·
  • No gc leong ?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google