REVISION CLASSES FOR PRELIMS 2017 by ForumIAS

ForumIAS will be conducting revision classes for Prelims 2017. The goal is to cover maximum topics in minimum time posible. The first class is scheduled today at 5 PM. Seats fill early so register early. Click Here to know more

geography ncert question

Do i need to buy and prepare both
Fundametals of physical geography
india: physical environment
(Both 11th ,12th )
Or just one ?
I am not comfortable with ebooks or photocopies
Toppers hv said that Gc leong hos lost relavence (dabi , artika shukla)
Whats the take of fourmias members ?
·

Comments

• edited January 15
    One can't understand Indian Geography well without knowing basics of Physical Geography.
    So, yes, one should cover both class XI NCERTs.
    They're very much relevant for prelims.
    ·
  • And gc leong?
    ·
  • Physical geography is full of concepts.So if you are thorough in concepts leave gc leong .Otherwise get conceptual clarity from this book or any other one.
    Any fool with a bit of luck can find himself born into power.

But earning it for yourself, that takes work.
    ·
  • Naidu said:

Physical geography is full of concepts.So if you are thorough in concepts leave gc leong .Otherwise get conceptual clarity from this book or any other one.

Thanks , no i dont know much about geography

So what you are suggesting are 5 books ? (2-11th ncert + 2 -12th ncert + gc leong ?)
    ·
  • Naidu said:

Physical geography is full of concepts.So if you are thorough in concepts leave gc leong .Otherwise get conceptual clarity from this book or any other one.

Thanks , no i dont know much about geography

So what you are suggesting are 5 books ? (2-11th ncert + 2 -12th ncert + gc leong ?)
    Bro if you are talking about GS geography then I will suggest you to go through both class 11 and 12 geography NCERT. There are 3 of them. It will be more than enough.
    ·
  • Ncert class 11 + Ncert class 12 + video from mrunal + any test series would be fine I feel.
    2013-Failed Pre by 7 marks
    2014-Failed Pre by 1 marks
    2015-Failed Mains by 25 marks
    2016-Failed Pre
    2017-Final Battle
    ·
  • No gc leong ?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google