ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Willing to teach public administration or discuss based on proper schedule.

Have taken coaching from Vajiram and currently preparing to give exam this year. Good with theories, thinkers etc. Willing to discuss the entire syllabus(Kind of like a group study) based on proper schedule as for me discussing would make me think better and beyond the lines and make linkages. Would like to know if anyone who is already done with coaching or syllabus willing to study this way.(Even better if studied at University of Hyderabad as it would make the process simpler).
P.S: I stay in Hyderabad.
·

Comments

• please suggest the first step to initiate
    ·
  • It would be great if we can discuss atleast once in a week, maybe on a Sunday, the whole work we did in that particular week and discuss linkages which we have observed. Whoever is willing, Inbox.
    ·
  • taken coaching from pavan kumar sir..hv written two mains...i am in
    ·
  • kaha se aaya tha/aye thi vo
    batti laga ke vo
    kaha gaya/gye usko dhoond
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    प्रबिसि नगर कीजे सब काजा।ह्रदयँ राखि कोसलपुर राजा॥
    गरल सुधा रिपु करहिं मिताई।गोपद सिंधु अनल सितलाई॥
    ·
  • _nt6eih said:

taken coaching from pavan kumar sir..hv written two mains...i am in

Can you guide others too , discuss few topics , the feedback will help you too
    ·
  • _nt6eih said:

sure..why not
    ·
  • I'm also in but we should have a proper plan...weekly or monthly. Topics to be discussed.
    ·
  • I am also innn lemme know what's the plan
    ·
  • _nt6eih said:

_nt6eih said:

sure..why not

Can you make videos ? It will be time saver for you (if you have decent internet to upload on youtube )
    ·
  • _nt6eih said:

Can you Please help in regards to sources
    ·
  • @gale15 , work something out!
    Prelims: 3. Mains: 1. Interview: 1. Rank: (?)
    Literature of English Language.
    Dentist, bounty hunter, aspiring diplomat. Opinionated.
    ·
  • videos will be a bit too much..but i can help regarding sources
    ·
  • _nt6eih said:

videos will be a bit too much..but i can help regarding sources

Ok thanks , i asked for videos as they would aid in your prep too , as roman saini sir said

Anyways please help others in whatever way you can @_nt6eih
    ·
  • I am reading Pub ad on my own. I wanted to have a different perspective on several statements which i read and get stuck occasionally. Can someone please help? we can also discuss on phone. Thanks in advance
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google