Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Willing to teach public administration or discuss based on proper schedule.

Have taken coaching from Vajiram and currently preparing to give exam this year. Good with theories, thinkers etc. Willing to discuss the entire syllabus(Kind of like a group study) based on proper schedule as for me discussing would make me think better and beyond the lines and make linkages. Would like to know if anyone who is already done with coaching or syllabus willing to study this way.(Even better if studied at University of Hyderabad as it would make the process simpler).
P.S: I stay in Hyderabad.
·

Comments

• please suggest the first step to initiate
    ·
  • It would be great if we can discuss atleast once in a week, maybe on a Sunday, the whole work we did in that particular week and discuss linkages which we have observed. Whoever is willing, Inbox.
    ·
  • taken coaching from pavan kumar sir..hv written two mains...i am in
    ·
  • kaha se aaya tha/aye thi vo
    batti laga ke vo
    kaha gaya/gye usko dhoond
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    प्रबिसि नगर कीजे सब काजा।ह्रदयँ राखि कोसलपुर राजा॥
    गरल सुधा रिपु करहिं मिताई।गोपद सिंधु अनल सितलाई॥
    ·
  • _nt6eih said:

taken coaching from pavan kumar sir..hv written two mains...i am in

Can you guide others too , discuss few topics , the feedback will help you too
    ·
  • _nt6eih said:

sure..why not
    ·
  • I'm also in but we should have a proper plan...weekly or monthly. Topics to be discussed.
    ·
  • I am also innn lemme know what's the plan
    ·
  • _nt6eih said:

_nt6eih said:

sure..why not

Can you make videos ? It will be time saver for you (if you have decent internet to upload on youtube )
    ·
  • _nt6eih said:

Can you Please help in regards to sources
    ·
  • @gale15 , work something out!
    Prelims: 4. Mains: 2*. Interview: 1. Rank: NA.
    Literature of English Language.
    "Only through time time is conquered."
    ·
  • videos will be a bit too much..but i can help regarding sources
    ·
  • _nt6eih said:

videos will be a bit too much..but i can help regarding sources

Ok thanks , i asked for videos as they would aid in your prep too , as roman saini sir said

Anyways please help others in whatever way you can @_nt6eih
    ·
  • I am reading Pub ad on my own. I wanted to have a different perspective on several statements which i read and get stuck occasionally. Can someone please help? we can also discuss on phone. Thanks in advance
    ·
  • Get your evaluated Mains answer sheet from UPSC, UPPSC,BPSC or any other exam body
    here is the format of the RTI,
    see the attached file,
    while you can ask your own questions, you are advised to put the the reference of SC verdicts prior to your questions to give weight-age to your RTI.

I have been able to get the chance to inspect my UP-PSC mains answer sheet.

I have file the RTI for UPSC some days before.

yes, before framing your questions, please read the Mrunal's blog and his questions. also never ask other person's details as UPSC will not give citing the personal privacy rights.
    also You are sugestied to write 10th question asked in this format, as most of times UPSC answered that "the matter is not related to the Public interest"

Also please spare me for any grammatical or spelling mistake.

and Guys Ask tough questions from UPSC. Use you Poility and constitution knowledge.

I clearly see the violation of Article 21-Right to "Dignified" Life ; in both cases
    1. not showing the evaluated answer-sheet of mains stage to the candidate itself so that he can improve upon.[If he give the pledge ON COURT 10rs paper that he will not file a case against UPSC ]
    2. Not declaring the raw Answer-sheet, and ask for any objection with in a week ; and UPSC took around 1 to 2 month to declare it's PT result.that must be sufficient to answer all the objections made by the people.
    3. individual marks and cutoff marks.
    Both 2 & 3, if not provided again violates the art.21, because you are declared unsuccessful or unqualified without transparently telling you are reasons. Also if the stage -1 of the complete exam if not completed by UPSC transparently, then how stage-2 & 3 are ethical or valid ?
    and to keep a person waiting for 10 to 11 month unnecessarily while it can be done with a single click, is of-course a mental harassment to the person. again not a dignified life.
    So lack of transparency, when transparency is related to one's life, is clear violation of article 21.
    Some other arguments can be given--
    like if after completion of the procedure, UPSC declare the answerkey, and then if some one filed a case in court and Court agree that UPSC was wrong in its's answer, and if by considering that question, suppose he/she was clearing the PT, then who and how will UPSC compensate the lost valuable time?
    So it seems a Good reason in to avoid/prevent such scenarios in first place then trying to mitigate the bad impact of it afterwards.

Come on Guys, Do something, RTI, Parliamentary question or PIL Or directly approach to SC to save your fundamental right.

UPSC have given very very weak argument in Mrunal's case, that i am sure will not stand against a good lawyer.
    "Like main argument is, filing a court suit with wrong intention to halt or delay the process"
    are we can always give our pledge not to do so with 10rs court stamp. or something like that.

उठो, जागो, और तब तक मत रुको जब तक UPSC अपनी मनमानी बंद न करे।
    doc
    doc
    RTI Application - Copy.doc
    ·
  • HeyGagan said:

I am reading Pub ad on my own. I wanted to have a different perspective on several statements which i read and get stuck occasionally. Can someone please help? we can also discuss on phone. Thanks in advance

you can post them in any pub ad thread
    or messege people at telegram ( public.administration group)
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog